“Customer service and organization sold it for me!”

Hy-Line Cruises - High Speed Ferry Service
Ranked #2 of 19 Tours in Hyannis
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: High-speed ferry service to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard; the only mid-Cape departure point to both islands. Hyannisport Harbor Cruises past the Kennedy Compound, Deep-Sea Fishing and Cape Cod Canal Cruises.
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Upon arriving at the port you are immediately helped by numerous staff pleasantly guiding you and taking your bags. The entire process of boarding and departing is well structured and so nice after a long drive to get there. Not cheap but the customer service made it well worth it.

1  Thank Ballagher

Reviewed 10 July 2011

I cannot say this enough: TAKE THE FAST BOAT! I was planning on taking the regular ferry from Hyannis to Nantucket because I couldn't justify paying extra. Besides, the boat ride is half the fun, right? I got to the ferry terminal just as the fast ferry was boarding and decided not to wait an hour for the slower one. Great decision, and I'll never look back. The fast boat is more comfortable, less crowded, and I was on Nantucket before the other boat even started boarding in Hyannis! So worth it, unless you want to swelter with the hoards and screaming kids and have to stand around and wait while a gazillion people get on and get off the boat.

4  Thank marty99x
Reviewed 4 July 2011

Very convenient location and the prices are reasonable. We took a day trip to Nantucket and loved it. They have parking on site as well.

3  Thank Dee_Dubb_07
Reviewed 20 June 2011

The Hy-Line has always been there for my friends teenagers that have to travel off island for games. If they were not so kind with their discounts, not sure we would have such well rounded sports teams.

1  Thank ackdiva
Reviewed 18 April 2011

Stay away from this company. They are a total rip off. I wish I had used the other ferry service. Everyone I encountered was arrogant and not at all interested in customer service. This is your typical tourist town type of place - just looking to rip off the out of town folks. Money hungry bottom feeders.

3  Thank travelbug33409