“We had to go back a second time!”
Review of Pain D'Avignon

Pain D'Avignon
Ranked #13 of 215 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$25 - US$60
Cuisines: French, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Modern European style Cafe & Bistro
Reviewed July 8, 2018

We liked it so much we went back a second time!

The first time we got table service...my wife had a cranberry orange scone, which was one of the best scones ever. She also got a spinach and goat cheese omelette...came with a side salad (so good). I got an almond croissant (very good) and poached eggs with polenta and house made chorizo with hollandaise sauce (top notch).

When we went back we ordered at the counter and sat at the tables on the other side. The granola parfait was the best my wife ever had...we bought some granola to go. My quiche Lorraine was the best I have ever had too. We wish we lived closer. This place is a must!

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful cocktails my Bohemian was great
Luckily we got a table that faced the bakery
Very interesting not open ed to the bakery just a huge window busy bakers were loading together ovens with bread that emerged toasty brown
Dinner was delicious too
Not an easy place to find right near the airport but all meals wonderful
Kind busy staff
We ll be back with friends!!

1  Thank mystery1reader
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

First decent cup of coffee I had since we got to Hyannis. Very busy place. You order at counter and they bring to you. I had the shakshuka which was delicious. My husband had the quiche Lorraine. Both had green salads. I ordered pomme frites which was overkill. Great little location for breakfast. Food was incredible and visually attractive. Will stop on our way back home to indulge in some breads & other pastries to bring back home.

1  Thank jingi13
Reviewed June 25, 2018

The counter staff are incredibly helpful while taking orders for the most amazing croissants, French pastries, coffee, and breads and rolls!!! My favorite breakfast is the ham, cheese and eggs with arugula. My friend loves the yogurt with berries and granola. We never leave without bringing home olive bread for dipping in olive oil. A special treat is brunch on Sundays, or any lunch or evening meal. Delicious fish entrees.

1  Thank 154geo
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Extremely Dissappointed! Careless service and staff don't even know what the heck they are serving to the customers! Was meaning to come here for a few years now. Finally made it to PDA, ordered a ton of food. Food was good so we went back for dessert. Asked the lady who was taking my order if the chocolate bomb had nuts in it because my son is allergic. She said there was none. My son took two-three bites of the dessert and says "I'm gonna throw up" (his typical reaction when he is allergic)...we run to the bathroom. He starts gagging in the toilet. He is 4! I peek out of the bathroom and ask another employee if there are nuts in the chocolate bomb. She promptly informs me that there are hazelnuts in it!!!! Complete waste of money and food when your kid just threw up everything he just ate not to mention that going to a restaurant should be a life threating experience. Please educate your staff better and make them aware of the dangers of allergies! Not in a hurry to return anytime soon.

4  Thank vkusnashka25