Cape Codder Resort & Spa
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$209
Fairfield Inn
US$220
US$201
Holiday Inn Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$191
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$219
Courtyard
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$100
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$99
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$91
US$89
Anchor In Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$108
US$88
Priceline
1,331 results
All reviewswater parkwave poolhearth and kettlegrand cruoutdoor poolwine barkettle restaurantface paintingfamily resortbeach plumkids lovekids activitiesschool vacationhot tubolder kidsbig hitlife guards
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The Cape Codder was nicer than I expected... The room was spacious, the furnishings were updated, and all the staffpeople we encountered were very friendly and helpful (especially at the front desk). We were visiting with two children during school vacation week, and the hotel had lots of special events (dance parties, face painting, etc.) to keep the kids busy. It was also nice to have a restaurant right in the building. Of course the main attraction was the wave pool, which my kids went crazy over. It was a lot of fun, although the lack of seating proved to be a problem. It's tough to visit a pool and have nowhere to sit or stow your things... A few more chairs would have been appeciated. Overall, though, we had a great time and I would recommend it, especially for families.

1  Thank thedishBoston
Reviewed April 20, 2012

After reading all reviews, I was a little nervous but something wanted me to just give it a try. Upon entering, I thought "oh Boy" this won't be good. The outside seemed a bit runned down and not as up to date as I would've hoped for. We checked in and I requested a "newer room" taking advice from reviews. Room was very clean, updated, and nice. We were in the 200's. Few minor things here and there but, nothing that would make me leave. The Hearth Kettle had great food, and prices for family of 4 was about $40 for lunch/dinner. The indoor pool did have a very strong smell and burned your eyes a bit after about 1 hr, I guess this is needed since the pool had to close 2 x's for "an accident". The outdoor pool was a salt-water heated pool and I will enjoy this much more in the warmer months. The air temp was about 65 and the pool was way too cold for my liking, and the kids complained so we were stuck indoors. My older child (15) took off to play volleyball and had a great time. There was a bonfire at night, Dance party, Ice Cream, Children Activities, etc. It wasn't anything like a resort in FL however, they did do a great job with making it seem like you really were far away. I live in CT and most people there lived a state or two away, we were looking at other cars in the lot. We would return and make a few changes. We will bring some food with us, as that gets expensive and boring eating all the time there. We will go in the warmer months to enjoy more of the outdoor heated pool, and we will be sure to ask for the upgraded rooms again. I am very picky and for me to return says alot!! Try it out, I'm sure you will feel the same as I do. I wanted to write on here because with so many mixed reviews I had to put mine out there too.

Room Tip: Ask for an updated room. There are older rooms, so I hear. Mine was just as pictured online and I stayed in the 200's.
3  Thank Kelly D
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I was looking for a one night getaway for my kids during spring break and decided to try out this hotel primarily for its indoor wave pool. I booked it online and when I arrived we were given our room. What I didn’t know is this hotel has extremely limited access to elevators and my room was one without elevator access. We learned this the hard way after our teen and our autistic toddler had to climb the stairs to access our room while my husband carried our 13lb infant in his car carrier and I pulled our overstuffed wagon around everywhere looking for an elevator. We ended up in another building with an elevator, but of course the buildings did not connect so we were stuck again wandering the maze of buildings. We finally called the front desk from inside the maze and explained our situation. Thankfully they were able to provide us a free upgrade to a room on the first floor. After we checked in the 2nd room we had to go back to the first room to round up our teen that was babysitting our toddler.
We unfortunately wasted a lot of time doing all of that running around considering we were only staying one night. We then decided to check out the indoor wave pool. This was magnificent! I am not a pool person and I loved it! The water was nice and warm and afterwards I enjoyed the enormous hot tub they have for adults only. My teen was especially happy since most hotels do not allow anyone under 18 to enter the hot tubs, but here it was age 16 and up. You must wear the wrist bands you receive at check in which are valid the night of check in through the next morning’s check out (you may not use the pool after you check out). Outside the pool area was a bonfire, but we didn’t go to this since it was freezing out this time of year (April) for us to be in our wet bathing suits. There was also a kids movie night somewhere in the hotel we did not participate in, but I was impressed of the many offerings for kids entertainment.
Later that night my teen and I played in the arcade. It was wonderful that it stays open until midnight to cure late night boredom. At one point the coin machine ate a piece of my $20 bill rendering it useless. When I went to the front desk to advise them they replaced my $20 bill within a minute without any fuss at all. The customer service of the front desk was always superior!
We did not eat at the Hearth and Kettle restaurant on site, but I have family in the area which mentioned they love to dine there. We opted for in room dining for the 5 of us and it ran about $10+ per piece, for what we ordered, including delivery and gratuity. The food was hot, delicious and good portions. Overall I would definitely return to this hotel again with my family, but I would strongly recommend requesting a first floor room especially near an exit as the place is a maze.

Room Tip: Request a first floor room nearest to an exit if you are traveling with kids or are in need of an elevator. This hotel has limited elevator access for many areas. If you need an elevator be sure to let the front desk know prior to, or at, check-in.
1  Thank CouponKindaLife
Reviewed April 19, 2012

A nice family friendly resort. Our first visit was last summer and our boys ages 6 & 8 enjoyed all of the activities and the pools. We just went back during April vacation and were very pleased again. The pools offer a unique and fun experience for kids and adults. The resort offers activities, many free of charge, for children throughout the day and evening. Be sure to check out Mikey Maestro's Dance Party to end the day. The onsite restaurant is very reasonable and we have been please both times we ate there. Its a great place to stay with your family so expect to be surrounded by children.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Stayed here over the Easter weekend. Had requested a quiet room so was surprised to be given the 1st room in the 1st block. It was at least upstairs as the layout of the resort means you have to walk through many of the blocks if you want to get to places indoors.There was constant noise of people coming and going, children running up the corridoor and doors slaming. Mind you we had to slam our door to get it to close! Our room was dated, dark furniture and had a sink that didn't drain. It also had a shared balcony with next door. We found this really wierd when we were in our room and next door were making a lot of noise outside our balcony doors.
The outdoor pool was too cold for adults to swim in, the spa pool was lovely but why do these places provide tiny towels that you have to freeze using before trecking back to your room?
We had vouchers to use in the restaurant, but they didn't buy much.
Yes this motel is in the middle of everyting in Hyannis, but wasn't the relaxing break on Cape Cod we'd hoped for.

Room Tip: Upstairs room are better, less people walking buy.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends