“Customer Service is Outstanding!!”
Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Reviewed 31 July 2011

I am not one to write reviews. I read people's review on a regular basis, but rarely write. With this stay, I felt I needed to confirm what I had read with other reviews. While a basic, no-frills, clean motel, the owners made it feel much more like a intimate bed and breakfast. The service was outstanding. From providing directions, to lending beach towels/chairs/umbrella/coolers, customer service was way more than I expected (even after reading the positive reviews). If you are looking for a 5-star hotel, this is not for you. If you are looking for a comfortable hotel with owners that are friendly, helpful and informative, this is a great choice to look at.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,278)

Reviewed 31 July 2011

The SeaCoast Inn is a great example of a pleasant but not luxurious hotel that is outstanding because of superb managers. The floor in the bedroom was hardwood with an oriental rug which meant cleanliness instead of the usual carpet. I should only hope my own home would be as clean as our room. The room was spacious and had comfortable bedding and pillows as well as a small stove and frig.

The location was ideal to take the ferry (about two blocks away) or take an evening sail which meant we didn't have to worry about parking. There were many good restaurants within walking distance, too.

Prior to our arrival, we received a phone call from the managers telling us they were looking forward to our visit and if we wanted a king instead of a queen, they would switch us. Upon arrival, we were asked what our travel plans were and guided with suggestions and means of transportation. My sister and brother-in-law had stayed earlier in the week and were offered a GPS to help them travel and when my brother-in-law left us a bottle of wine, a beautiful notecard from the owners appeared telling us who had left the wine. I had an urgent family matter and needed to change my flight and was offered help if I needed it plus a computer and printer.

When we left, there was a continental breakfast to take with us as well as a small candy gift for our plane ride. Who could ask for more!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2011

All the review are true, Terri and Al are incredibly helpful and welcoming. I would return without question. When I mentioned that I had some special needs for breakfast, Terri went above and beyond to make sure I had what I needed.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2011

The Seacoast inn was a great place to stay during our three nights in Hyannis. The owners Terri and Al are very guestfriendly and make their guests feel at home. The rooms are impeccably clean (we stayed in two of them). And Terri and Al made our moving from one room to another very convenient: they moved our stuff when we were out for the day! They also offered us beachtowels, coats for the whalewatch (which was great), the use of the washingmachine and they arrange your tickets for sightseeing in an eyewink. They also have a desktop to use. The breakfast is fine, plenty of good cereals, bread, bagels and pastries to eat, but it could have some fruit or an egg to go with it. Nice extra: free water and coffee during the day. We loved Cape Cod and the Seacoast Inn was for us a superb and centrally located place to stay.

Room Tip: Terri will go out of her way to provide you a room suiting your party.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank UtrechtMarianne
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Stayed a 4 night stay at end of July 2011. Couldnt recommend enough. Extremely friendly owners Terri and Al. A fountain of knowledge for things to do and see. The effort they put into the place is truely reflected in the Seacoast inn. Excellent continental breakfast each day...a great way to start the day. Not often in a hotel you get a laundry service provided for free, beach towels, chairs and bags also to use for free. Hotel location is perfect...just off Main street with loads of lovely shops, restsurants and bars and located within a 3 minute walk to the Harbour to catch ferries to Marthas Vineyard and Nantucket. (note that Terri booked our tickets so we could avail of discounted fare). If your staying or thinking of staying in Hyannis, then i cant recommend this place enough.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank shane1983
Reviewed 28 July 2011

The owners are so friendly and knowledgeable - they basically helped plan out our entire itinerary, detailed to hours! We had a wonderful tour on the islands though I had zero knowledge on cape cod and martha's vineyard before landing on the island...

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank JanetBao
Reviewed 27 July 2011

This hotel is not only perfectly located, but the innkeepers are absolutely wonderful and enthusiastic. The rooms are clean and modern.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
0.5 km away
1.6 km away
Hampton Inn and Suites Cape Cod - West Yarmouth
1 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Cod - Hyannis

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!