All reviews cable tv rooms are small fridge and microwave comfortable room off season nice stay stockbridge cleanliness
Reviewed August 23, 2017

I stayed in this place about a year ago and stayed here again in preparation for a backpacking trip -- so you can see the type of traveler I am in general. Since a year prior, the room I stayed in was newly redone with new carpet and paint in the room. It was clean though if you stared at the corners enough, you could tell this place has been around a while. Dog friendly, though the older lady at the front desk was either scared or disgusted by dogs - I couldn't differentiate by her expression when I brought my dog in with me. I didn't try breakfast again this time as last year it was just a danish and coffee - went down the road for a great breakfast. It was quiet the night I was there, but it was a weeknight as well. Given that this is one of the cheaper places to lodge in the area, it's clean and convenient to get to, I WOULD stay here again. Reliable wi-fi. New fridge and microwave. I gave it four stars this time (instead of the previous three) since they've upgraded the room a bit.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Julianne D
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Old and run down. Only thing good is the internet. Do not believe the pictures on line. Bath towels are the size of hand towels. Noisy AC. Breakfast area has 2 chairs. Place is a joke. Would have not stayed if it had not been late arriving.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2017

We stayed one night and booked two separate rooms. It was a high price for high season and holiday week. That we accept.

The front desk was friendly and kind.

The real issue is that the place is just worn and tired. There were huge amounts of little holes in the curtains that must have been eaten by bugs or something.

AC was low performing etc..

So if the price is right...it is clean but worn

Room Tip: Top floor in back
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2017

This place is like the area, outdated 60s motel theme. Considering we were going to Stockbridge, 3 miles away at half the price of Stockbridge, we liked it. The woman who checked us in put us in the back in a very quiet king room. She was very pleasant and helped with driving directions and restaurants in Stockbridge. Great location, 3 miles off exit 2...

Room Tip: Call ahead and ask for upstairs.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bobby B
Reviewed June 20, 2017

We reserved a room over the internet but when we got there found out it was not even handicap accessible ( in a wheelchair) . I couldn't even get into the office to register the clerk had to bring the paperwork outside . The room was tiny and in need of re-modeling, on the dingy side. I would say pass this place ,looked like a party spot,noise stopped at midnight.

Room Tip: go elsewhere
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple