See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 25, 2015

A gorgeous property, right in the heart of downtown. Spend the money and enjoy home away from home, when you come down to Lee.

From the hospitality, to the decor, to the exceptional breakfast. This spot deserves an A+.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Puzant C
Reviewed May 20, 2015

We are a group of "old college friends" who have gotten together at Crabtree Cottage for a weekend get-together for a number of years. It is a lovely B&B, relaxing and comfortable; beautifully decorated, but again, very comfortable; amazing breakfasts; wonderful hosts. The rooms are lovely and beds are very comfortable. The church bells may wake you, but what a lovely way to greet the morning.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2015

Very nice host (the innkeeper was away with her mother who had surgery- her husband stepped in- he was very helpful and friendly). Great room (we stayed in Suite Julia- it was huge and lovely and clean and bright and private. I would stay there again in a second. Wonderful breakfast- artichoke quiche, olive cake, broiled grapefruit, coffee, popovers, potatoes, I'm probably missing something else. Lovely dining room. The only thing I would mention, is that if you are a light sleeper like I am, bring ear plugs, as the heating in the room was occasionally loud/whistle-y. I forgot my ear plugs this visit, but I did get to sleep eventually and the bed was very comfy and I slept well. Also, the church bells in the area rang at midnight and 7 am. Lovely B&B. The mgt pictures don't do it justice. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2015 via mobile

Loved our two night anniversary weekend stay at the cottage. Our hosts were delightful! Max n Margo, the adorable dogs completely stole our hearts. We would def visit again. Rooms were spotless and tastefully done up. Highly recommended!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rimjhim D
Reviewed April 16, 2015

Well it has taken me far too long to get to this, but my wife and I had an amazing stay. I booked early in the week and luckily they still had room. We were attending for an early birthday present for my wife in Feb and it was everything and more. The room (suite julia) was bright and beautiful. The bed and couch comfortable! The downstairs was welcoming and the dogs, well we love dogs! Janis and her husband were around if needed, but not intrusive which is no matter as we like to speak to the owners anyways. The breakfast was amazing and the heart shaped pancake at the end so cute. These two really know how to go above and beyond and make you feel special. The dining room has the feel of an elegant mansion with FAR less money spent to get there. We will without a doubt be returning.
Dave and Alesia.