See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 18, 2016

My husband, mother and I recently spent 4 lovely nights at the Crabtree Cottage. Janice was kind and friendly, the breakfasts were terrific, the cottage and gardens are adorable, and it is SO clean. It is also very close to Tanglewood, which was our main destination. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2016

My wife and I have been staying here for years, its always a best bet in Lee Mass. Janis and Jeff are the most gracious hosts and you will feel right at home here. Breakfast is an experience to remember and savor.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

Returned to Crabtree Cottage after a few years and found it as welcoming as ever. Breakfasts are still delicious and Janice,our hostess gave us a great recommendation for a short museum visit. Love this B & B

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 29, 2016

We loved this place! Our hosts were warm and friendly, it was cozy, clean and nicely decorated...very peaceful. Our breakfast was absolutely amazing...one of the best I've ever had. Everything was delicious, not too heavy, very unique ingredients. We loved it all!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2015

This is the 3rd time I have stayed at the Crabtree Cottage. Although there was absolutely nothing that needed to be improved upon, each visit is better than the last! Janis and Jeff are the perfect hosts. They make you feel so welcome, so comfortable and so relaxed! I feel like I am visiting dear friends!

Janis is an amazing cook. Her breakfasts are "to die for"! I have stayed at many B&B's but Crabtree Cottage is my #1 favorite!!!

I am already looking forward to my next stay!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathryn H
janis64, Owner at Crabtree Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2015

Dear Kathy,
We loved having you again this year! You and your daughter Shannon are inspiring to me. It is so wonderful that you take the time to just be alone together - for your Mother & Daughter weekend.
What a sweet tradition! I also enjoyed last years visit, and meeting your husband too. Your generosity, and taking the time to review us again, is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again next year!
Best,