See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Our short stay at Crabtree Cottage was delightful. Janis is a lovely host and made us feel right at home in her very comfortable cottage. Her breakfast was by far the best we have enjoyed at a B & B - popovers to die for! I loved the fenced cottage garden and the library, as well. It was the perfect stop after our visit to The Mount. Thank you, Janis!

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed August 18, 2016

My husband, mother and I recently spent 4 lovely nights at the Crabtree Cottage. Janice was kind and friendly, the breakfasts were terrific, the cottage and gardens are adorable, and it is SO clean. It is also very close to Tanglewood, which was our main destination. We will be back!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2016

My wife and I have been staying here for years, its always a best bet in Lee Mass. Janis and Jeff are the most gracious hosts and you will feel right at home here. Breakfast is an experience to remember and savor.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

Returned to Crabtree Cottage after a few years and found it as welcoming as ever. Breakfasts are still delicious and Janice,our hostess gave us a great recommendation for a short museum visit. Love this B & B

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 29, 2016

We loved this place! Our hosts were warm and friendly, it was cozy, clean and nicely decorated...very peaceful. Our breakfast was absolutely amazing...one of the best I've ever had. Everything was delicious, not too heavy, very unique ingredients. We loved it all!

Date of stay: February 2016