“Food and service very good but decor is lacking...”
Review of Chez Nous

Chez Nous
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Lee
Price range: US$13 - US$35
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Chez Nous is a chef- and pastry chef-owned operation where the focus is on real, seasonal ingredients prepared in both modern and classic ways. We offer half portions of many items, to encourage lots of tasting and variety, and we take care to prepare as many items gluten-free and dairy free as possible, leaving lots of choices for everyone. Our 1841 house has charm and comfort, and our newly-renovated bar is the perfect place to have a local craft beer, wine from our award-winning list, or a creative cocktail, along with bar snacks, our famous pate, or anything from our dinner menu.
Reviewed February 26, 2018

We had a very nice meal here at the recommendation of the owners of the Stockbridge Country Inn. Our waitress gave us fresh rolls and a small dish of olives to start. My girlfriend enjoyed the sirloin while I had risotto and scallops - both very good. We appreciated being able to order half portions. Desserts were amazing! Interior is somewhat plain so don't be expecting much in the way of atmosphere. But overall, a very good dining experience.

2  Thank David C

Reviewed February 17, 2018

Wonderful selections, tough to choose.If you like French cuisine, a must visit. Chef owned. Moderate/high price but worth it. Small but could be a great romantic dinner spot.Child friendly as well. Staff attentive.

1  Thank Everett H
Reviewed February 10, 2018

We have been looking forward to dining at this restaurant for years. We had heard such rave reviews. However, upon our first visit, we definitely did not feel it lived up to its reputation. The food was missing that "wow" factor for us. I had the salmon which was very blah. It had no sauce and sat on top of a quinoa cake of some sort. I was glad I only ordered the half portion. My husband ordered the full portion of scallops which were good, but had only a tiny bit of sauce. Nothing to rave about. He also ordered the parsnip soup for $9.50 a bowl and it was nothing special. We also ordered the salad which was good, but again, nothing to rave about for $12. We will probably give this restaurant another try. But our first impression was disappointing. Also, we were expecting a cozier atmosphere. We were placed in the back room which kind of felt like a lounge at a hotel.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I dined at Chez Nous for our first, and certainly not last, dining experience at Chez Nous. Her lamb was cooked to perfection, tender and delicious. My scallops were simply the best I have ever had! A savory combination of leeks, mushrooms, spaetzle was perfectly balanced. Make sure to save room for dessert. My wife loved the key lime cheesecake special for its balance of sweet and tart. I got the chocolate torte and it was a perfect balance of sweet and bitter. If you are in the Berkshires for a night that the restaurant is open, I cannot recommend a meal at Chez Nous enough.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I ordered the fish and potato courgettes and they were delicious and I ordered lamb med-rare would recommend as everything was cooked perfectly and the staff had great customer service

1  Thank Michael C

Been to Chez Nous? Share your experiences!