“Great Greek food”

Athena's Pizza House
Ranked #22 of 48 Restaurants in Lee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 15, 2017

The chicken souvlaki was excellent, not dry, well seasoned and generous. Nice Greek salad. Most meals in the spot seemed to revolve around pizza, but I cannot pass up Greek food when available. Baklava looked rather good, but I did not sample.

Reviewed August 5, 2017

Stopped for lunch with my daughter and her friend. They specialize in Italian and Greek food but have a variety on the menu, including chicken strips and burgers. We had a pepperoni pizza that was good and the prices are pretty good. Service was good.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

My wife's salad with chicken was good with plenty of chicken. My gyro was just ok. Family owned. Fair prices.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Eaten here often when in Lee. Food is good . Home made soups ad rolls. Menu offers everthing soup , apps., sandwichs, pizza and full dinners and desserts. Beer and wine also available. Dine in or take out.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

This was perhaps the most disappointing meal I have ever had, 2 fettuccine Alfredo, had to send it back twice to get it reheated, when it finally arrived it had no taste, 2 pasta and meatballs, 1 arrived without meatballs, both cold, tomato sauce was reminiscent of a cheap shop brought one, garlic bread had little discernible garlic and the service was slow, we did complain and, to be fair, were given a discount but I'd rather have had a good dining experience, on the way out we made the mistake of looking in the kitchen, disgusting , had we looked in there first there's no way we would have gone in, as a star rating it should be a minus figure, we ordered the simplest food available and they couldn't get that right, if I was at home I would have reported it to the local authorities