“Great flavors, fresh ingredients, friendly service.”
Review of Pho Saigon - CLOSED

Pho Saigon
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2017

This has be come kind of my go yo place when I get hungry while in Lee.

They have lots of choices, generous servings of fresh and flavorful food.

The service is friendly and the meals well priced.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed October 28, 2017

This is a review of their spicy pho noodle only. Most of the reviewers have rated this restaurant as good to very good. My experience was not the same. I've had pho noodles at many different restaurants around the country, but the flavor at this place was very bland and definitely not worth $12 for a bowl. Aside from the flavor of the soup, there was only a couple of slices of meat, and the basil and bean sprouts portions were also small. The service was fine, but my pho noodles were a disappointment and over priced.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 24, 2017

We are new to "pho," the wonderful Vietnamese soup with noodles and broth - and beef or pork or shrimp or chicken, or any combination thereof - and this place, a mom-and-pop run small restaurant, did not disappoint. A friend whose family has been in the Berkshires for generations suggested this place and we are glad she did! We started with traditional rice-paper wrapped summer rolls - shrimp and veggies - with peanut sauce and she brought Hoisin sauce with it as well. Delish! The woman who owns the restaurant was our server - she gave honest advice on what to order - husband had the beef Pho and I had the chicken. She said the white noodles were best (you can get yellow ones) and when we asked about dessert - she suggested we get the sticky rice pudding with corn and coconut milk - which we shared - very yummy! I notice that some have complained about the pricing but we felt everything was worth it. Will probably come back again before we head home!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2017

After a recommendation my wife and I stopped in at Pho Saigon in June and have recently returned. All of the dishes are made specifically for each diner and the ingredients are definitely fresh. It has a very homelike feel and you are treated almost as a visiting family member. We have tried several of the dishes and specials and have always found they are flavorful and beyond our expectations

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 9, 2017

They have the BEST soups and this amazing hot ginger tea with honey and half a lime in it. Love this place!

Date of visit: July 2017