“Unexpected Gem”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed March 14, 2018

We arrived late on a cold Saturday night and found warmth, get food, and plenty of brews to pick from. A definite go-to place for great food (the bruschetta are to die for) and lively ambience. My only concern was the bit of ice at the front door....

Reviewed March 8, 2018

Surprisingly good. I had some apprehension when I entered the bar but I was in for a great surprise. The wine list was fantastic and the food was great!

Reviewed March 4, 2018

We wrap up our annual Girls’ Weekend at Brava every year, and are consistently met with terrific friendly service (Shout out to Felicia and Tom!) and oh-so-delicious food...we order an array of dishes too numerous to remember and really wonderful, each and every one. Thousands of beers and huge wine list to choose from. Welcoming hometown feel, even for those of us in-town just one night a year!

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Brava has a great beer and wine list and a nice selection of appetizer sized portions. The garlic shrimp, Swiss chard and grilled romaine were very good. There weren’t a ton of choices for vegetarians, but what there was was delicious. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

My husband and I came for dinner and LOVED Brava. We came on the early side after reading reviews and the place is very small, so you may have to wait at the dinner rush. We tried a bunch of the beers and cider on tap, and shared the fresh bread with sea salt and butter, a pizza, and brussels sprouts with bacon - everything was superb including the service. I will be back!