“Over the course of one weekend we ate here twice.”

Mazcots Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #18 of 62 Restaurants in Lenox
Cuisines: American
Description: Voted Best Sports Bar of the Berkshires ! Stop in the Games are Always on, reservations for larger parties. Keno, Pool Tables, Juke Box. Video Games and Kid Friendly!
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Was lodging close to here so I noticed the place. After check in it was the easiest place to go to, so there was the lure. I thought it was just fine and my husband loved it. Funny because he's pickier than me. I thought their wings were OK. But I'm super picky about wings and call most restaurant wings OK. I think most fold would like them more than me. My husband loved the lettuce roll up appetizers. There a picture of them on this page already. Food and service were all fine to very good. We ended up happily coming back the next night because we got into gear too late to be able to eat at the smaller quaint restaurants in Old Lee. No problem, we headed right back here. I would recommend it for all and even families with kids. My son was pleased with the menu choices and liked his burger meal.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Four of us went on a very busy night. The food was fantastic. The joint was jump'n and our waitress and the bartender kept pace even with a packed house. Can't wait to go back on my next trip to the Berkshires. Happy New Year !!!

1  Thank captainbrian83
Reviewed 8 December 2017

When I travel I like to find local pubs, bars and restaurants to sample local food and drink. I entered Mazcots looking for a fun experience. NOT. The waitress walked up and asked what do I want to drink. I asked for dark beers that they carry. She spouted off Guinness and a few others. I asked what was regional that she would recommend. She looked at me, rolled her eyes, sighed, flipped my menu over and pointed to the beer selection and walked off. I almost got up right there and walked out and I should have. The service the rest of the night was the same. The food - not much to talk about. I got the Clam Chowder which was ok but not good. Had a vinegar taste to it. I also got the chicken wings thinking at least these might be good. Not really. The celery was the best thing on the plate. Just your average mediocre bar food. I will NOT return next time in town. Much better pub down the street in Lenox.

1  Thank springforward
Reviewed 22 November 2017

When traveling to Stockbridge, Ma., we arrived late at our hotel and inquired about a place that would still be serving dinner. The receptionist told us about a sports bar up the road on the opposite side of the highway. Well, we were tired and hungry and decided that we would "suffer" at a sports bar. Were we surprised. Although noisy when we walked in with a clientele half our age hanging around the bar and bar height tables, we were directed to a dining area in another room that had a working fireplace, along with some pool tables. The room was fairly quite and the menu offered a variety of entrees, which surprised us. We both had "enhanced" salads that were rather tasty and the accompanying drinks were superb. I learned that, although we are both in our sixties, a sports bar and grill can be just as comfortable for eats.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I've been here three or four times. The pizzas are great. The sandwiches are good. The beer is great. The place is noisy, about what you'd expect for a sports bar.