Hampton Terrace Inn
US$45
Lenox Inn(Lenox)
US$43
US$42
Cranwell Spa & Golf Resort(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$159
Courtyard Marriott Lenox Berkshires(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$116
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe main housestan rosenb bking suitecarriage househis wifeliving roomother guestsheated poolfrench toastgas fireplacebreakfast was deliciousblueberry pancakeslenox villagerestaurants and shopseach morningshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary/birthday weekend and it was wonderful. Stan is very gracious and a wealth of information for places to go. Our room, one of the king suites was beautiful and the jacuzzi relaxing. It is a short walk into town for dinner or shopping. We are looking forward to coming back in the fall.

Room Tip: Tell Stan what you are looking for. Each room is different, but all are nice.
2  Thank Susan10RI
Reviewed 10 April 2012

The service was great. The room was clean and very comfortable. The Inn location is central to everything. Hope to return in the Fall.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

My husband and I stayed at this wonderful B&B April 2-5, 2012 for our 10th anniversary. I had lived in MA until I was 23 but had never visited the Berkshires. I am glad my first visit was to Hampton Terrace. Stan, the in-keeper, was outstanding. My husband and I looked forward to having breakfast with him daily. He is a genuinely nice man who is knowledgable on many subjects. He truly cared about our stay and gave us direction daily on where to go, he was never wrong. From hiking around the corner from the Inn, to lunch choices, to great dinners, like at Alta. Our King Suite Room was fantastic, truly a two person jacuzzi tub, which was a pleasure to use daily. Comfortable bed and a lovely decorated room. He always made sure we were having a good time and was ready to help at moments notice.

Room Tip: King Suite is a MUST!!
Reviewed 3 April 2012

We had an absolutely wonderful time staying at Hapton Terrance B&B. The room was beautiful and met our every expectation. But the best experience was having such a wonderful and warm person greet us and welcome us into his home. Stan is awesome! Also, he makes a delicious plate of grits. :) We would definitely recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2012

After choosing to mini vacation in Lenox and a lot of research, My long time friend and I chose Hampton Terrace for our weekend getaway. We were both so happy. The Walker Mini Suite was a very comfortable room for us and we liked it very much. Your home was just as described on the website; very warm and welcoming. The proximity to the town of Lenox is perfect. Stan and his wife prepared delicious breakfasts and were a terrific source of information on local attractions and dining options. We both enjoyed our relaxing mini vacation and we will definitely be back again!

Thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality!

Room Tip: My friend and I stayed in the Walker Mini Suite because it has two separate mini bedrooms within the one room. This room is great for two friends.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends