“Welcome addition to the area”
Review of Great Road Kitchen

Great Road Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Great Road Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed October 15, 2017

If you're looking for good food, wine or a cocktail Great Road Kitchen is a very good option in the area. We ate here a few weeks ago and the food was great and the cocktails were just as good! I had salmon and the portion size was good and the meal was delicious. It's not a cheap place to eat, but it's reasonable for the quality. We have eaten here several times and every time it has been very good, so I would highly recommend it. The only downside is that it can get loud when it fills up for dinner.

1  Thank Mark S

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Walking up the granite steps from the parking lot and seeing the seating area complete with gas fire pit told us this was going to quickly become a favorite. The rest of the evening did not disappoint. Walking in you are immediately struck by how open, modern, and just cool the place is. Other reviewers have remarked on the noise, I would prefer to think of it as vibrancy that I found very appealing. I kept wondering: where did all of these people come from (and I am glad,I am here!). The menu is eclectic and delicious, and we didn't even try the oysters. Excellant choices in beer as well. Be prepared, the place isn't cheap, so maybe I won't go every week, but for a memorable meal this place is hard to beat.

1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed October 11, 2017

I stopped here for a quick drink and loved the atmosphere. I was surprised to see a raw bar and pizza menu. not what I would normally expect.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Good food & service but if you're trying to have a meaningful conversation with someone this may not be the place to have it. High open ceilings make for a very noisy place Definitely not a place for small children.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

What a great supper tonight! GRK has truly high quality food created by inspired chefs and served with professional panache. We went for the oysters and were happily served. We followed up with the seared tuna in udon bowl — subtle, filling, a wonderful blend of veggies, homemade udon, a mild peanutty sauce. Two others enjoyed the fried fish taco and grilled corn (oh man, was that cob loaded) and a fourth enjoyed the lobster avocado on tortilla chips. Our waiter was knowledgeable and attentive. Great evening. We’ll be back soon!