“THE BEST OF THE BEST ITALIAN”
Review of Luigis

Luigis
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Longmeadow
Reviewed July 1, 2018

My Friend And I Happened To Try Luigi's After Finding A Discount Coupon In The Newspaper And Found This To Now Be Our Favorite Place To Eat!! I Love Veal And I Can Honestly Say Theirs Is The Best!! I Told My Son Who Resides In Florida But Grew Up In Long Meadow That Luigi's Beats Stefano's In Orlando Where We Dine Every Time I Visit. I Was There In May And Came Back In June, Went To Luigi's And Still Found Them To Be The Top Of My List!! The Service Is Great And The Place Is Cute And Clean And Every Dish I Have Tried Has Been Awesome With Enough Left Over For Lunch The Next Day!! If You Like Italian Or Food In General Try It As I Know You Will End Up Like Me And Return Over And Over Again!! Beverly Jensen Long Meadow

Reviewed June 18, 2018

The portions are generous. I like the egg plant parmigiana. You get salad and bread along with pasta. Good to support the local folks.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

Excellent Food, Huge portions friendly staff. Great casual place to meet friends. The Pizzas are massive, dont order large unless you have lots of people.

Reviewed January 13, 2018

Mid week take out for Pizza & Calzones. Since they offer personal size pizzas. We ordered 3 types. All had generous quality toppings, tasty sauce & crispy crust. Their personal size rival others so called small pizza. The Calzone was large and was filled to the brim with the before mentioned quality items. They offer daily dinner specials and grinder specials from 11 am - 1 pm.. They do have a dinning room. The staff was friendly & pleasant. We will return!

1  Thank David S
Reviewed November 5, 2017

Our group of eight dined at Luigi's this past Friday evening. Everyone had rave reviews for their meals which ranged from chicken Marsala, eggplant rolatini, chicken piccata and shrimp fra diavolo. The food was definitely way above average and there was plenty of it. The restaurant is not a fancy place and is not a place to go for an elegant night out. Our service was excellent and the price was a very good value for the food quality and amount of food. As a person who eats high quality Italian food regularly, I highly recommend Luigi's to anyone who is looking for a low key dinner that is of high quality.

Been to Luigis? Share your experiences!