“Great Lunch”

Max Burger
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Longmeadow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: With its “refined rustic” decor, Max Burger features American-style comfort food such as all-natural gourmet burgers and sandwiches, craft beers, and decadent desserts, as well as an array of tantalizing appetizers and entrees. It's a more laid-back restaurant compared to the other Max locations and has won many rave reviews and has an extremely loyal following.
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Stopped here for lunch with my partner while visiting family in town. We were promptly shown to our table and our drink requests were taken quickly. My partner ordered the chicken corn soup which I sampled and was quite good. I had one of the specialty burgers with maple onions and bacon which came with fries and was perfectly done. My partner also had a seafood sandwich which was perfectly cooked to order. Their potato chips were quite good also. Our server refilled our drinks without having to be asked and was very pleasant.

1  Thank Anne M

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

All food was amazing but the sweet potato truffle fries are out of this world!!!! The atmosphere is relaxing and fun!!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The Parker wasn't best just okay. The rest of the food I've had overtime is been really good. The toppings on the burger were fresh but the burger itself was just ok.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Excellent burgers, hand cut fries. Very nice décor, inside and out. Much parking close at hand. Staff friendly with attention to detail on your order. Will return

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Max Burger is the perfect restaurant for a quick bite. The food is always consistent and the staff is courteous. I really like the kale salad. Ironically, this is the place that I decided to stop eating meat because I was gazing at a poster of a cow hanging on the wall and becoming a new grandma I can't stand the thought of eating an animal! Otherwise. I love Max Burger's fish and chicken dishes!