All reviewsmass pikewestern mahot and cold itemsyogurtmicrowave and mini fridgefront deskeasy accessbreakfast barhotel is conveniently locatedneeded a place to stayfive nightsroom was cleanoff the highwaynice amenitiesa great staywould stay here againvery nice hotel
Reviewed November 30, 2016

My spouse and I traveled to Ludlow for the Thanksgiving holiday. As always, we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. We stayed seven nights. As always, we had an excellent stay. We were very comfortable in our always-clean room. We enjoyed our breakfast. As always, I availed myself of the exercise room.

Staff was friendly and accommodating. Melissa, the manager, remembered me from prior visits.

Without question, the Holiday Inn Express Ludlow is our go-to place when we visit family.

Room Tip: Rooms on the parking lot side are quiet, but the noise in rooms on the Mass Pike side is not excessive.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
hospitalitywithstyle, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ludlow, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! I will pass your comments on to our staff. It was great to have you here again. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and breakfast. We strive to provide service that keeps our guests coming back time and time again. Sorry that the business printer was down and I'm glad I was able offer my computer so you could print your boarding passes. We hope to see you again in the near future here at the Holiday Inn Express Ludlow! Melissa, GM

Reviewed November 21, 2016

I stayed here for 5 nights last week. The hotel is clean, comfortable. Breakfast is ok (though I stick to cereal and coffee, other food is available). The staff was very accommodating and let me use the breakfast room one evening for a family gathering.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
hospitalitywithstyle, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ludlow, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2016

We strive in making everyone's experience the best ever!! We are pleased you enjoyed yourself. Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience at Holiday Inn Express Ludlow. It is nice to know that you found our team nice and helpful. Once again, thank you for staying with us at Holiday Inn Express Ludlow, and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit. Melissa, GM

Reviewed October 23, 2016

Best part was that the air conditioner was extremely quiet - indicative of either a better model, a newer one or one that is regularly serviced. Good! Breakfast pretty standard for an HIE. Fitness room contains a limited weight machine as well as cardio. Would like to see all HIEs start offering soy or almond milk.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Excellent stay, friendly staff, exceptionally clean, comfy beds, plentry of towels, coffee available anytime also another beverage not sure what it was, coffee and tea in room k-cup, plenty of parking, micro and fridge in room.
Only con, which in all our travels never have had were a $50 credit card hold for incidentals or damage. It will be credited back in 3-5 days. Also, a pre-pay room a little cheaper but NO cancelation. You can pay more for a cancelation reservation.
A great stay!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

Spent one night on way home from Ontario. Nice hotel..great friendly staff and excellent breakfast. Very holidayinn ish. Pretty much the same at all Holiday inns. Great pricing and excellent location.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hestianone
hospitalitywithstyle, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ludlow, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2016

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate the compliment. We are glad you were able to experience our friendly staff and excellent breakfast with many choices. We want to be your choice of stay and we strive to be a great hotel guests love. We hope to see you again if you are in the area. Melissa, GM