Wilbraham Inn(Wilbraham)
US$79
US$69
US$67
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$64
US$74
US$103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

All reviewsmass pikehot and cold itemsyogurtmicrowave and mini fridgefront deskeasy accessbreakfast barhotel is conveniently locatedfive nightsneeded a place to stayroom was cleanoff the highwaynice amenitiesa great staywould stay here againup to datevery nice hotel
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Very quiet and clean, breakfast bar better than most. Staff very nice and professional. I stayed here because my husband was at Health South Rehab hospital. Very convenient for visiting. Plenty of places to eat.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
hospitalitywithstyle, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ludlow, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate your feedback! I will happily forward your comments to our team. We are grateful for your business and hope to see you again in the future! Melissa, GM

Reviewed June 23, 2017

I wasn't expecting much and needed a place to stay for 3 days while in town for a family funeral. This property exceeded my expectations.

It was a very clean room and despite being across from the ice machine, was very quiet (I never heard any ice dropping). The wifi was free and terrific.

They had a wonderful and varied breakfast every morning from 6 to 10 that was included. The choices ran the gamut from fresh and terrific to kind of scary prepared egg things, but there was certainly plenty of things to fill up on including fresh pancakes, fruit, yogurt, milk, cereal, bacon/sausage, etc. Something for everybody. And they had coffee available all through the day.

The parking is very easy and the property is right off the Mass Pike.

Best of all was the wonderful staff from the front desk (I checked in at 1 a.m. and the night clerk couldn't have been nicer) to housekeeping and people I ran into during my brief stay.

I did not use the gym or pool but people said it was great. All in all, a terrific property for the price and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
hospitalitywithstyle, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ludlow, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to describe your experience while staying with us. I am happy that you were able to relax and enjoy your stay especially under the circumstances. Customer service is what we strive for and it seems as though we were able to deliver during your stay. We hope that if you are in the area again you will stay with us. Thank you, Melissa GM

Reviewed June 12, 2017

This is a great hotel in the western MA area. Easy access off the Mass Pike but very quiet for sleeping. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. A real plus is the included morning breakfast with a wide variety hot and cold items. There is even an indoor swimming pool.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
hospitalitywithstyle, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ludlow, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. I am glad you found our team helpful and our property close to the highway and your room was quiet. I am happy that you were able to enjoy our complimentary hot deluxe breakfast in the morning during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again. Melissa, GM

Reviewed June 5, 2017

On route to Boston Ma, I stayed in this hotel as it was less expensive than one night in Boston proper. The room I was assigned was wheel chair accessible. That was not an issue for me. Plenty of room with a sofa and queen bed. Nicely appointed with a microwave and mini fridge. The free WiFi was a bonus. The only downside to the experience was a mild smell of urine in the bathroom. It reminded me of the smell you get in a hospital room bathroom.

Room Tip: Pick a room further from the elevator and further from the freeway.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
hospitalitywithstyle, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ludlow, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent stay. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel at Holiday Inn Express Ludlow, and your comments are very important to us. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Ludlow. We appreciate that you find our location to be convenient and the room was spacious. I really do apologize regarding the smell in the bathroom. I can assure you that I will be looking into the matter. Thank you. Melissa, GM

Reviewed May 29, 2017

The hotel is clean and in a good location. The staff were friendly and attentive. When I stayed Ryan was especially helpful. There is Taco Bell, Domino's, Burger King and McDonald's all within walking distance.

Room Tip: Best to stay on third floor. The only thing that bothered me are the room doors slamming when people left.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
hospitalitywithstyle, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ludlow, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

We strive in making everyone's experience the best ever!! We are pleased you enjoyed yourself. Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience at Holiday Inn Express Ludlow. It is nice to know that you found our team especially Ryan nice and helpful. Once again, thank you for staying with us at Holiday Inn Express Ludlow, and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit. Melissa, GM