“Just ok”
Review of District 45

District 45
Ranked #14 of 200 Restaurants in Lynn
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I was not impressed with the dinner menu. After looking at it for awhile, I decided on the Chicken Pot Pie. It was just ok.
The waitress was very friendly, but not very experienced.
I won’t go back.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

good spot for sunday football! Lots of TV and good drink choices! Our service was a little slow, but the food and drinks are good!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I've been twice. Good drinks, good food, good service both times. Basically an upscale sports bar. Not pretentious, just good food in ample quantity. The lasagna bolognese is fabulous, meaty and enough for two people easily. Roasted chicken and crispy salmon are also very good. Arugula and squash salad also quite good and enough to share. They put acoustical ceiling tiles overhead so you're not overwhelmed with noise and echo. Will return frequently. Grateful for someplace new to go that's good and friendly and casual.

1  Thank Lori G
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit to District 45, and we liked it as much as we did the first time. The food and drinks are good, the atmosphere is casual and fun, and service is good too. This is a fun place to go for a fine meal at reasonable prices.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I just love this place. Great food. Fun atmosphere but can be a bit loud. It’s nice to have a fun place for the over 30 crowd that’s not too expensive.
I’ve been there 3 times this month.

Been to District 45? Share your experiences!