“Can’t believe I’ve never been here before!”

Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn
Reserve with OpenTable
Rossetti Restaurant of Lynn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 200 Restaurants in Lynn
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Devine! My husband and I split the meatball appetizer and a Caesar salad! Yummy! I had the veal Marsala, and my husband had the bolognese. I couldn’t try his, as I’m allergic to rosemary, but they had told me it was in it ahead of time! Our friends had the clams Fran Diablo and Caesar salads. One had the veal Marsala, the other the chicken . We all split the cannoli and the lemon cake with raspberry sauce for dessert!! We will be going back ASAP!

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Ressetti Restaurant is a wonderful dining experience in downtown Lynn. When the restaurant first opened, diners complained that it was very noisy. The owners did add more soundproofing and that improved the noise level to some extent. The food is absolutely delicious along with a tasteful presentation. The food is cooked to order, and the staff is very knowledgeable. The menu is varied, and you can't go wrong with anything. I have enjoyed fish meals, pasta, and Italian specialties cooked to perfection. I highly recommend Rossetti's. It is one of my favorites.

1  Thank Andrea L
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Four of us went last week and were delighted: Very good food, not real expensive, and an excellent waiter. He was knowledgeable, low key and at all obsequious which is sometimes what one gets. Or "I am here to help you guys" or "Are you still working on that?". No similar comments at all and that was refreshing.

Furthermore the room was really well appointed and presented.

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

We drove through Lynne and stopped near the restaurant.
The place is very nice, clean, and service is great
I will recommend them to everyone

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Run don’t walk to Rossetti’s!!!! We had never been to Lynn before and decided on Rossetti’s because of other reviews. We were lucky enough to have the owner Chris as our waiter and I asked for his recommendations and everything was wonderful! The restaurant is warm and welcoming and the food is top notch. I will gladly drive down from Nashua for this restaurant. I only wish I could give more then five stars!!!