“New Years Eve.”
Review of Gaslight Lynnfield

Gaslight Lynnfield
Reserve with OpenTable
Gaslight Lynnfield is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Lynnfield
Reviewed January 5, 2017

Wonderful food, place is well done. Food was perfect, no complaints, host gave us a beautiful little corner booth, we relaxed, had some Champagne, oysters were delicious (Pemaquid and Spearpoint) , shucked perfectly, filled with brine, cup side down. Grilled/Roasted Octopus is a must try. 2010 Monopole (Pinot) paired perfectly with the seafood. I love raw/undercooked scallops, always get them a tad overcooked, they came out perfect ( for me!), also had a Tuna entree that was a generous, exquisitely prepared. A must try and a great addition to the North Shore.

Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

Early New Years dinner. Great martini presentation. Outstanding charred octopus; and carpaccio. Osso Bucco was generous and tasty. Service was outstanding. We opted out of dessert.

Reviewed December 15, 2016

My 70th birthday present from my husband was a flight from Florida to Massachusetts to have a dinner with my family members. I had cancelled dinner at 2 other restaurants because I was told this place was so good! I was very disappointed!!

We arrived at 4:50 PM for a 5:00PM reservation. We had to wait because the "lunch " had not been cleared yet! We had eleven people in the party. It took forever to order our food...and worse than that only 9 meals were delivered. Two people did not get their food for another 10 minutes. In the meantime, the rest of us WAITED to start eating our meals until all people were served. Needless to say, our food was cold! The waitress offered to take MY meal off the bill...but what about the other 8 people with cold meals?? When the manager came over to our table , I told him about the cold meals and waiting for the 2 missing meals. He offered to give me a dessert! I declined because my children had a birthday cake back at their house.

I was also displeased by the fact that people arrived at tables around us, ordered, were served and left, before we were served. If they could not accommodate a table of 11, they should have told me. No good recommendation!

Reviewed November 8, 2016

My husband took me to dinner here for my birthday last night. Everything was wonderful. The service, the food, the atmosphere. We had oysters on the half shell, an amazing charcuterie with country pate, serrano ham, blue cheese, sheeps milk cheese and mimolette and escargot. Finished with an amazing hot chocolate cake and ice cream. We will definitely be back again. Thank you, Angeline for making the night special.

Date of visit: November 2016
Jeffrey G, Owner at Gaslight Lynnfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2016

So pleased to read that you both enjoyed your celebratory dinner with us Lee.
Our staff will be thrilled to hear your comments.
Regards!
Jeffrey Gates

Reviewed October 31, 2016

great bar,great food french flair. Ive been here several times for both dinner and brunch. Tuna tartar, Truffle Mac n Cheese is incredible the sauce is to die for without being too heavy. The burger I had at brunch with the bacon jam was awesome and their stuffed french toast and omelettes are always go to choices

Date of visit: October 2016