“A terrific experience from drinks to cheesecake, & everything in between!”
Review of Gaslight Lynnfield

Gaslight Lynnfield
Reserve with OpenTable
Gaslight Lynnfield is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Lynnfield
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Took my aunt here for her 85th birthday. We both have high standards & Gaslight met them all. Yummy drinks, good bread served warm; shared caesar salad already divided onto cold plates; excellently prepared scallops with bacon, asparagus & celery purée on hot plates; fine cheesecake with special white chocolate happy birthday message on top. Portions were just right & place was not too loud. Loved the architecture, well-designed booths & ambiance. Service by Angelina was superb; she was professional & attentive. Gaslight is a fantastic restaurant. Will be back!

Jeffrey G, Owner at Gaslight Lynnfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Thank you for celebrating with us!
Our staff and Chef Steven will be thrilled to hear.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

There for dinner. Wait staff a little overbearing. Menu a little too pricey. The meal was very good however. French onion soup was superb; the duck was very good, and the desserts were good. I recommend the white sangria for a cocktail.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

It disappoints me to write this review as I LOVE this restaurant, but last night's dinner service was the worst!!! I understand the restaurant was busy because of Mother's Day, but the delivery of food was horrible. We went here, a party of 5, and our waitress quickly came and ordered our drinks. We ordered appetizers and entrees and waited one half hour before our appetizers arrived (after complaining to our waitress) and they were not hot (three orders of escargot), not even warm. We were not even done with our apps when our entrees arrived, so we told the server to take the main courses back. When the manager asked how everything was, I was blunt with him and he promised that our main courses would be recooked, which I believe was the case. We ordered one dessert, which was not charged to our bill. I love coming here, but there was no excuse for the execution and delivery of food this time.

Jeffrey G, Owner at Gaslight Lynnfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Thank you for your repeated confidence in us Ann Marie.
I am sorry this recent visit was punctuated with delayed service.
I am afraid once the staff lost tempo at your table they were unable to get it back.
I will share your impressions with our staff as we work through solutions to the failures you experienced.
Please consider emailing me directly jgates@aquitainegroup.com so we may discuss further remedies.
Respectfully,

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed a delicious dinner here with my wife and in-laws. I ordered short ribs that were perfectly cooked in a delicious sauce. My wife and mother-in-law shares the mushroom ravioli. They thoroughly enjoyed it. My father-in-law claimed that the swordfish was the best he ever had. The restaurant itself is nicely furnished and comfortable. The service was friendly and efficient. I look forward to returning.

Jeffrey G, Owner at Gaslight Lynnfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Thank you for dining with us and for the kind post.
Wonderful feedback on the ravioli and the swordfish. I will share all if your impressions.
Regards!

Reviewed April 15, 2018

The restaurant itself is lovely. Reminds me of Aux Bacchanales in Tokyo but with tablecloths. The service was professional and prompt. However the food was just average and really nothing special. I went for lunch expecting to be wowed. Instead I had a decidedly average BLT and my husband had tomato bisque which was sweet. Will we return? I really can't say.