Harbor Light Inn
US$204
US$149
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

The Hotel Salem(Salem)
US$200
  • Restaurant
Wylie Inn and Conference Center(Beverly)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$127
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$169
US$144
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$171
Plaza Motel(Peabody)
US$109
Harbor Gardens(Marblehead)
Hotels.com
All reviewsnew englandsmall barmy husband and icasseroledining roomfrench toasthot dishold townposter bedworking fireplacesail loftshops and restaurantsgas fireplacehistoric districtwalking distance to everythingthe entire staffplenty of parking
Reviewed May 24, 2012

My husband and I have been visiting Marblehead for the past 8 years and have stayed each time at the Harbor Light Inn. We wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. The staff, especially, Susan, the very efficient manger, couldn't be nicer and more helpful. We enjoy the charm of the Inn and the wonderful breakfast served each morning. There are always delightful snacks in the afternoon with something to drink. We visit our daughter and her family several times a year and each time we stay at the Inn. While we enjoy our visits with our daughter, our son-in-law, and our adorable grandchildren, we feel that staying at the Inn is an added bonus. Our little get-away, if you will. I never hesitate to recommend the Inn to friends and family members.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We found this Inn by mistake after checking into motel hell in Salem. My wife became ill and ended up in the hospital in the middle of the night. We called The Harbor Light Inn and asked if we could check in early because we had been up all night, and they said yes. We had to leave the next day, but cut our trip short to return to the Harbor Light Inn because we enjoyed our stay there so much. The breakfast was excellent and the staff was pleasant and willing to make our stay enjoyable as possible. Marblehead is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet. The rooms(and we stayed in two differant ones) were clean and comfortable, and close to everything.

B. Scott

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
HarborLightInn, Manager at Harbor Light Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Many thanks to you and yours B. Scott for the kind review!

It was a great pleasure to assist you both during your extended stay. We are happy to hear that our service and accommodations met your standards.

Please contact us if we can assist you with future travels to historic Marblehead.

The staff at the Harbor Light Inn

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I had the fortune of staying at the Harbor Light Inn recently, and I just want to say I had a wonderful experience! First of all, the location is perfect; it's right in downtown Marblehead, so you can walk to all the quaint boutiques and restaurants in town. The room was adorable and it had an amazing private balcony overlooking the garden/pool area. I had the pleasure of enjoying my coffee out there in the morning. I also loved the colors and decorations; very New England! They have two great common areas for guests to use for socializing or reading, or whatever. They provided a cozy place to relax and soak up some New England charm! Breakfast was delicious. There were tons of options from cereal to quiche, fresh fruit, yogurt, and even a home-made bunt cake! I definitely had my fill. Finally, the staff. I cannot say enough good things about them! They were all wonderfully friendly and knowledgable about the area - places to go, things to do, etc...They were very accommodating, and even allowed me to check in early since my room was ready. I had a really great time; thank you, Harbor Light Inn! Next time I come this way, I will definitely be staying here, and if you're looking to stay on the North Shore, THIS is the place to go!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed May 20, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a few days at the Harbor Light Inn. It was a much needed get away, having 6 1/2 yr old twins. We haven't been away in 4 yrs. We came back feeling refreshed, rejuvinated and ready to tackle life and it's challenges again. This was our 4th trip there since our girls were born and love it more each time we go. The people are friendly, the place is romantic and relaxing as someone in the tavern said to us "it is relaxing and has a good vibe!!!" We had a late bite to eat while in the tavern, and our bartender, Sean, left and went to make the food for us. He did an awesome job at it. Breakfast is delicious and has been each time we've gone. We wish we could have stayed longer. Well worth it! LOVE THE HARBOR LIGHT INN AND EVERYONE THERE!

Room Tip: We always try to get room 22 but all the rooms are just as beautiful!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2012

My sister and I met in Marblehead for a getaway weekend and she chose this Inn for our stay.
We had the most enjoyable time there. It is a friendly place (we found all of Marblehead to be very friendly) and the customer service genuine. It is historic, comfortable, warm, relaxing, and fun. There are many room options. The breakfast was very good, fruit to bundt cake and hot dishes in between. Good off street parking. The tavern offers a light menu at night. We will book another stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
HarborLightInn, Manager at Harbor Light Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2012

Many thanks to you and your sister for joining us during your recent visit to Marblehead. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and plan to return.

We look forward to hosting you at the Inn and Tavern in the future.

The staff at the Harbor Light Inn