Harbor Light Inn(Marblehead)
US$289
US$199
Official Site
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

TripAdvisor
Harbor Gardens(Marblehead)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 9, 2015

We just returned from a relaxing and comfortable three night stay. The suite was very clean and the hosts' attention to detail was well appreciated. Breakfast was delicious and there was a little something special served every day. The location is very convenient to the beach and the village.
Thank you Nancy and Bill for welcoming us into your home!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2015

What a great find ! We were visiting Salem for Halloween and decided to stay in Marblehead for the week. Situated at the end of a very quiet, leafy lane - Nancy and Bill have a gorgeous place and they immediately made us feel welcome. The 'room' was bigger than my first flat - a large bedroom, nice clean bathroom and a lovely sitting room with an open fire (which we made use of !) and a balcony looking out onto the gardens. Its a haven of peace and quiet. You can walk into Marblehead itself from here (about 10 mins) so no need to take the car - and there are some nice little restaurants there. Salem is of course a few miles away but even that is walkable if you are so inclined - or you roll out of the witches ball at midnight when your chances of getting a cab are about the same as being hit by a meteor ! Nan's breakfast was fantastic and really set us up for the day. Thanks again Bill and Nancy ! (The Voodoo priest and priestess from the UK)

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I stayed there with three friends as we visited Salem for Halloween. I did not have a say in where we stayed, but I am so grateful my friend chose this establishment. Nancy and Bill were so welcoming and full of local knowledge and helpful advice for our exploration of both Salem and Marblehead. The rooms held everything you'd need and the breakfast we were offered was beyond what I expected. I hate waking up early, but I had no problem doing so for the spread Nancy put out for us. If you stay here, you will not regret it. Seriously, stay here. (Thanks again Nancy & Bill - The four witches from Wisconsin)

• Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed October 20, 2014

We arrived at the Pheasant Hill Inn about 5 hours late due to airline delays. Nancy was waiting for us with a pleasant and welcoming smile. The Inn is in a beautiful white turn of the century house with nicely manicured gardens and lawn. We had booked the garden suite which was a very nice living room, spacious bedroom and attached bath. The room looked southeast toward the ocean. There was an outside sitting area, which if we had more time would have been a great place to relax with coffee or tea, or a glass of wine. I have said it before on TA that I am not usually a B&B type person, since I usually feel a little out of place around other guests. This certainly was not the case here and we chatted with other guests over nice breakfasts prepared by Nancy and her husband. Breakfast is srved at 8 AM, which wasn’t a problem since we had plans for each day. Our suite was very clean and relatively quiet, although we could hear other house activities early in the morning. Nancy is a wealth of information about the area. At least one other reviewer commented about the scant parking situation and I would have to agree. I am glad my rental car had a backup camera, especially at night. This B&B was a great start to our New England driving vacation. If we had the opportunity, we would stay here again and highly recommend it to other travelers.

Room Tip: Several very different room styles. Check out their website.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jim6918
Reviewed October 17, 2014

We arrived in Marblehead late on a windy evening with driving rain after fighting Boston traffic. The Pheasant Hill BnB welcomed us. The meticulous and gorgeous mansion offers suites-- 2 rooms with a private hallway and bathroom. Our suite had 2 sleeping rooms-- making this very affordable. Our gracious hostess set us on a very interesting historic tour of the city after a delicious breakfast. We wanted our mother to have the "New England Olde BnB Experience" and the Pheasant Hill came through with flying colors. It's the fantasy 100 year old mansion, with beautiful grounds, in perfect condition. I'll go back next year!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family