“Authentic Italian”

Casa Mia Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Mia Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 60 Restaurants in Marblehead
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

I cannot say enough good things about this small family-owned restaurant. A notch above the rest, Casa Mia is worth a try. Menu offers some traditional plates along with chef specialties. The creamy-centered burrata is a favorite-served with prosciutto and tomatoes- it’s easy to share. Also worth a try is the charcuterie, which features a good selection of imported meats and cheese.
Recently enjoyed: Carbonara (creamy and flavorful) and the Risotto (delicious with shrimp and scallops).
It’s an easy walk from Abbot Hall, but also has a small parking lot as well as on-street parking.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

We recently dined at Casa Mia on a Friday night with 6 adults and 6 kids, including 2 toddlers. From a servers prospective, not the ideal table, but they did not let it show. It was one of the first times we have been out to a restaurant with all the kids where we felt like we didn't have to hush them constantly. The restaurant was loud and lively. The server was very patient and the owner checked in several times to help. The food was delicious and we never felt rushed. All in all it was a really great dining experience and we will definitely be back soon. Thank you for being so family friendly!!!!

Reviewed May 2, 2017

What a treat. If you want authentic Italian, come on down. We had a wonderful dining experience with a little dose of Italy. Raffaele and his brother, Gino, are wonderful hosts, from the appetizers to the desert and apertifs, we had a truly authentic Italian experience. I cannot wait to return to try the courses I could not fit in as the portions are so generous.

Reviewed April 2, 2017

My wife and daughter took me here to celebrate my birthday. We had been here many years before when it was still called Pellino's and did not know what to expect, except that it would be Italian food. We were promptly greeted by a friendly hostess and treated like special guests.

The menu selection was not extensive, but good and varied. I was pleasantly surprised to see a red wine from Sardegna on the wine list, which happens to be our favorite wine. The food was very good, a reasonable portion, right temperature, and well prepared and presented.

The service was exceptional with the server giving us good explanations, knowledgeable suggestions, with a friendly smile, and even bringing a surprise birthday dessert along with a song.

A very good dining experience we will surely want to repeat.

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

I haven't really explored the menu as I always get the porchini pappadelle with sauteed sausage and tomato that is a little off menu. It is a great dish and Marblehead is lucky to have this spot.