“Chicken fingers rise above all else¯\_(ツ)_/¯”
Review of Tony's Pizza

Tony's Pizza
Ranked #24 of 62 Restaurants in Marblehead
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 19, 2018

The fires are not done well, usually burnt but the chicken fingers are wonderful. I think that its pretty average in term's of pizza and I've never tried their pasta dishes. Overall I'd say just stick with the chicken fingers especially if you are with a younger crowd.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed October 9, 2017

We ate at Tony's Pizza when we got into Marblehead. We got the BBQ Chicken pizza and it was great. We got a small and were greeted with a massive pizza. The crust is crunchy which normally I hate crunchy crust, but this, I enjoyed! Great pizza!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Stopped by one evening after 8PM. Had a quick dinner. Service was good and the price was right. Had ravioli and meatballs - Easy to find at "5 Points" and there was ample street parking within a block or two.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank MikeP776
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Have gone here for many years even in the original building! There is something about this pizza that I have not found anywhere else! Crispy crust but the sauce and toppings are fresh and have vibrant flavor. Excellent. Plus Tony and the crew are friendly and welcoming.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 26, 2016

We have been enjoying Tony's Pizza since 1987. It is our place for pizza in MARBLEHEAD. Good value, good taste.

Date of visit: July 2016