“Very good lobster ravioli, but chicken salvia just fair”

Linguine's Italian Eatery
Ranked #3 of 163 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

We made a takeout order. The ravioli was a good choice, very flavorful. The chicken not so much: too much pasta and the chicken, prosciutto, and sage combination didn’t really come together as it should have.

1  Thank Tangobangomango

Reviewed January 29, 2018

We have been coming to marlborough for years for hockey tournaments and we just stumbled upon this nice Family run Italian Eatery, Food was very good and reasonably priced, Service staff was very friendly. We had a short wait on a Friday night which was expected. Food was worth the wait. Great place,

1  Thank Jon O
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Good meals and pizza. Popular local. Visiting out of town and wanted a decent take out dinner as my birthday. We were limited on where could eat and time. My chicken marsala was very tasty. So much better than a chain or fast food. My fill in bday cake was the tiramisu and so yummy. We also had a pizza that was good and fed us 2 other meals. Met very nice people waiting for takeout. Definitely a sure place to eat homemade food.

1  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

First, this is a good example of why I use TripAdvisor.
We were doing our usual holiday drive down to Rhode Island for Xmas and needed some good food beyond the fast food. While we were in New Hampshire J jumped on the iPad and we started searching for pizza and Italian which we had a hankering for. Settled on Linguine's for all the good reviews we saw and it was reasonably close to 495. Boy, were ever delighted we stopped. Lots of special touches, service was impeccable, and our antipasto salad and pizza was great. You could tell in an instant you were at a locals restaurant and all the food was scratch cooked. Lots of neat local stuff on the walls to check out as well as the extensive menu and specials. We took a piece of tiramisu to go and that was top notch as well. Prices were more than reasonable.

1  Thank Malcolmstrip
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

A local town person I was doing business with gave me a great tip to try Linguine’s!
It’s relatively small but bustling with activity and looks like a local treasure as soon as you walk in. The menu is vast and should be very easy to find 5 things suitable for your palette.
Service is very quick and complimentary bread on the table before I had my jacket off. Waitstaff very attentive and on top of the situation refilling my drink when even only half down. Our salad and meals were both outstanding and full portions.
It might sound like my son owns the place but this was actually my first visit and I’m so impressed I had to share. We will be back when we are in town!

2  Thank Stuart F