“Wow. Small but excellent food!”
Review of Silk Road Bistro

Silk Road Bistro
Ranked #6 of 156 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We've been twice and while the restaurant is small, the food is very fresh and outstanding. I had a Golden Tofu and Snow Peas dish as my main course, and it was just amazing. My wife had the eggplant and hers was equally good. Very friendly and a lot of take-out happening while we ate.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

It was my first visit to the bistro and I had a great experience. The servers were very polite and always making sure everything was good. The food was amazing and I highly recommend going there.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We went for a quick lunch break and boy was it a great surprise to find some of the best Kung Pao Chicken I've ever had at this little small town restaurant!

I ordered the kung pao lunch special with an egg roll. My biz partner ordered the eggplant special with a spring roll.

Both were fantastic meals.

The service was great--our waitress was a lovely woman who went way above and beyond. She was good at starting a real conversation, and you could tell she really cared. She told us about her daughter's recent college graduation and we told her about our work. It was a genuine sharing--not the type of experience you get at most restaurants around the world, and certainly not in LA. So very refreshing to have a human connection while dining out! We'll be back again!!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Not much to look at from the outside, small on the inside, but the food was amazing! Not your traditional fried food crap that you get from these other Chinese restaurants.
Must try!

1  Thank FoodMasterEater
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Everything we ordered was like a breath of fresh air. spicey entrees were spicey, fried items were not greasy, hot and sour soup was thick, rich, and the best we've had outside of San Francisco. good menu selection....Will go back to try more favorites.

1  Thank 3toadvicki