All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast omelet pancakes hockey tournament great breakfast fire pit living room great experience conference room complimentary breakfast hot tub convenient location grocery store atrium cooks elevator
Reviewed July 13, 2018

The staff were helpful and polite. Hotel was neat and tidy. Will stay again if accessibility equipment fixed, unable to use pool and hot tub due to battery packs not working. All accessibility items should be checked daily and in working order.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Kricket905
EmbassyMarlborough, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you for this valuable feedback and for mentioning the highlights of your visit to Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough. We apologize if you were unable to use the pool and agree all accessibility equipment should be inspected daily and operational at all times. We’re working with our team to ensure this happens going forward. We enjoyed hosting you and hope you’ll stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is large, beautiful, and the rooms are awesome. Checking in and out was quick and simple. There is a very large breakfast area with plenty of seating for everyone. The selection is quite large as well. There is a nice bar area. My only complaint was that my room never reached the temperature I wanted despite what the thermostat said. I informed the desk when I checked out. I also believe my room was haunted. I only say that because I have a thing about doors when I sleep. All doors must be closed. When I woke up around 4 AM, the bedroom door, the closet door, and the bathroom door were all wide-open. Don’t know how that’s possible since I was alone and the door was bolted. Other than the doors, I had no other weird experiences in my room. I actually really loved the room and the hotel itself. I would definitely return and recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
EmbassyMarlborough, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, Jeni. We’re delighted you enjoyed your visit to Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough and were pleased with the accommodations. We take our guests’ comments seriously and will have our team look into the feedback regarding your room. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

My family booked 23 rooms for my son's wedding. The hotel is in the middle of a huge renovation. We all had recently renovated rooms on the 4th, 5th and 6th floors. Everything was brand new. Loved the new bathroom, the shower was great. Beds were very comfortable. Plenty of space, nice furniture, etc. AC worked great-thank goodness, because it was 95 that weekend!
If you plan on going soon- I would ask for the newly renovated rooms, because the Bridal suite was in the older part, of the building and although that was also very nice, it just hadn't been updated yet. It still was very clean and made for a great place for the girls to have their hair and makeup done, and still made for beautiful pictures with the fireplace!
The staff was wonderful, very helpful, efficient and professional! The breakfast buffet was also very good with a large assortment of the usual fair as well as a fresh omelette station. We had a wonderful lunch made by the hotel, for the bridal party which featured an assortment of delicious wraps (even lobster!) as well as a great cheese and fruit platter. They were able to accommodate us with pizza for a midnight snack, after we returned from the wedding, which was really nice also! They have two nice areas to sit and have drinks, with a bartender at each.
One thing that was very helpful, they provide an 11 person round trip shuttle to the wedding venue, which was very helpful, for older people or the wedding party.
The one complaint would be just the speed of the elevators on that renovated side of the building-horribly slow...to the point of having to plan on leaving extra time to get somewhere because of it.
All in all, a great stay! Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Ask for the newly renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank NancyD1956
EmbassyMarlborough, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Congratulations on your son’s wedding! We wish the newlyweds a lifetime of happiness. Thank you for trusting Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough to accommodate your loved ones during this special occasion. We know the memories you make during times like these last forever. For that reason we wanted every detail to be perfect and every request to be handled quickly and efficiently. Thank you for mentioning our beautifully renovated guest rooms, delicious menu choices, and convenient shuttle service to your venue. We’re delighted you and your family had a wonderful experience and hope you’ll join us for many more family milestones in the years to come.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

We really enjoyed our time at the hotel. Staff was attentive, my grandson raved about the pool. My husband and I loved the breakfast. The selections were exellecent. Everyone was satisfied with the choices. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Toya C
EmbassyMarlborough, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Congratulations on your 21st anniversary. We’re honored you chose Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough to celebrate this incredible milestone. We’re glad your grandson had fun and your family enjoyed our complimentary, made-to-order breakfast. It’s a great way to start the day. Thank you for visiting. We hope to see you on your 22nd anniversary!

Reviewed July 8, 2018

I spent three nights here last week, in a party of 6. We had adjoining rooms on the 5th floor.

The very first thing I was to state is that every single person we talked to that worked at the hotel was amazing! They went above and beyond to make our stay here work well and to address comments and concerns...

That being said, this hotel definitely has some issues considering the price and reputation of Embassy Suites.

They are remodeling several floors (3 was being worked on while we were there and ours, 5, had just been finished) so there is some construction noise and dust, but on the 5th floor, once we were in the rooms, we didn't hear anything, though there was some paint fumes when we first entered.

The 5th floor looks amazing on the surface, but as you look closer there were problems. First, the ice machine. There are zero signs for it and unless you know exactly where it is (buried by one of the elevators around a corner with VERY little lighting), it's super easy to miss. The 5th floor one was broken, with no sign. We did let the front desk know, but still no sign until 2 days later after commenting on it a 2nd time.

The rooms were very comfortable and great for what we needed. However, if a suite designed to hold multiple people, they had one luggage stand. The front desk was very quick to send up another, but why not already have 2 there considering each room can hold 6 people?

There were several plugins around the room and built into the lamps. The clock/radio had a built in dock for an iPhone. However, there were absolutely no USB ports anywhere and an iPhone dock does me no good since I have Android. Also, the radio in my room was broken with the dock unusable before we got there.

This is a very minor thing, but there was a strip of foam that hung down in the doorway between our two rooms that should have been noticed/fixed.

The pool was a decent size, however the hot tub had no heat to it. Also, the ceiling above the pool was leaking into the pool.

The internet is not free, though I was given a coupon code when I came down the 2nd time to ask about the ice machine which I really appreciated!

The main floor of the hotel looked really nice along with the lounge area. The afternoon happy hour had crackers and cheese with fruit and some tea to drink. Morning breakfasts were very nice as well.

Overall, I would stay here again just for the people who worked here as they all were very friendly and helpful. Just be aware that the hotel has some flaws that hopefully they are still working on!

Room Tip: 3rd floor is under renovation, but when done, note that it is the floor you walk in on when parking!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We couldn’t be more pleased to read your compliments about our friendly and attentive staff. We strive to ensure every guest has all they need for a wonderful stay. Your feedback regarding certain amenities that might improve your visit is incredibly helpful to us and we’ve shared it with our team. We hope to welcome you back to Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Marlborough in the future; we’re confident you’ll love our new look.