All reviews front desk staff room was clean bistro food french dip hotel is conveniently located great rate would stay again recommend staying here off the highway one night stay off route rooms are nice pleasant stay an upgrade business trip marriott lobby
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I made reservations for two nights through "Price Line", and then decided to book a third might on the beginning end of our stay through Courtyard. (At a higher price). The front desk and the other employees treated us great. We had supper at the ~"Bistro", on Thursday) which was ok. {You order, pay and tip and then get your order).
On Saturday, my wife became ill and could not eat. I went for supper and ordered soup and sandwich and ordered extra crackers from Tom. He brought my soup (without crackers).
I tracked him down and asked for crackers again (which you normally receive with soup), and he never came back to my table. I spoke to the manager, when I left, who apparently was not concerned.
I went to the Snack Shop and purchased some snack crackers for my wife. Explained the purchase was for my sick wife, and the fact I was unable to get any at the restaurant. The desk clerk refunded my $6.00, which was greatly appreciated.
As a rewards member of Mariott and Starwood, I am a little disillusioned. Maybe check out 99 Restaurant, three minutes away.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank St_Albans_Vt_Jim
Mary S, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Thank you for your review on the Trip Advisor website about your recent stay at the Marlborough Courtyard. Our goal at this hotel is to provide quality products and services. and we have obviously failed to live up to our commitment.

I will not offer any excuses for the problems you encountered in the restaurant because there simply are none for poor service . I have personally counseled our managers so that they may more closely observe their staff to avoid further occurrences. I assure you that we are working to improve our performance.

Again, thank you for your comments. If I can be of service to you in future visits,please do not hesitate to contact.

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Convenient location, excellent front desk staff, nice size rooms, great beds, quiet rooms, great AC/Heat in room, good water pressure in shower, clean and updated rooms with everything you need (i.e. iron & ironing board), bar in the lobby, snacks too, what more could you ask for! Got a great rate too, I highly recommend staying here!

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Vol D
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was fine for our two night stay. Room was relatively quiet even with numerous sports teams here for weekend. Staff was ok upon check in although seemed pre-occupied with some other tasks on the computer. Fit and finish was ok but some minor wear and tear like peeling bathroom door and a few stained spots on carpet. There are a few restaurants that were close by + onsite food service. You could definitely do worse.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Mary S, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review your recent stay with us on the Trip Advisor site. It is only with comments such as yours that we can improve our service and product. I have reviewed your comments with my team and insure you on your return trip that we have improved. Thank you again for making the Marlborough Courtyard your home while traveling to Massachusetts.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, very friendly staff in Bistro. The older bartender in the Bistro was super friendly. Kids used the pool and the pool area was clean. I found this hotel to be very clean with the exception of lipstick on a glass in room 336. Would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I have shared your comments with my staff and we are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations. We know you have many choices in hotesl in Central Massachusetts and we thank you for choosing us as your home away from home.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

This is a Courtyard Marriott with conference facilities in good shape right off Rte. 495 (although it is easy to miss the turn onto Fenton Street - if coming from the south make your first right after you see the large Marriott sign on the road.)

Staff was wonderful, and there is good food and beverage service with lots of seating and hangout space in the lobby. The basic internet service that is included was adequate for my business traveler needs, although I didn't use it for Skype or similar conferencing.

Bed linens felt more 3-star than 4-star, and rest of the room was typical for a Courtyard.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking your time out of your busy travel schedule to review your stay with us. We welcome comments about our hotel and can only get better with comments like yours. I have shared your comments with my staff and we are trilled that we exceeded your expectations while you stayed with us. Thank you again for allowing us to service you while traveling to Marlborough. We hope to see you again in the not too distant future.