All reviews front desk the room was nice breakfast buffet rooms are clean nice stay bryan business boston ma conference highway couch stains
Reviewed July 4, 2018

This is really a Holiday Inn Express in disguise. I booked 2 rooms on a good discount and I am glad. The staff was polite, and helpful, but I can tell the place is not managed correctly. During a soccer and hockey tournament weekend they only had 1 person at the front desk. I showed up right behind a team and had to wait for 45 mins to get my rooms. The cable didn't work in either room. The sink in my bathroom did not drain properly. It is obvious that this property was a Best Western at one point and the developer did the absolute minimum to update the place to a Holiday Inn. The pool is nice, but the deck is EXTREMELY slippery. The breakfast is okay. I usually stay at Inns for the made to order full menu. This particular Inn only had a partial menu and a buffet that was pretty much what you find at an Express. Thankfully the staff made it an enjoyable place. It is convenient to the interstates and some local places to eat. If I need a place in the area again and the price is right I would stay there again, but not for full-price.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2018

I was here for a conference in the area and had a suite, room 430. The location is excellent, right off of 495 and shops, restaurants, and a Hannafords just up the street. The check-in was efficient and pleasant, and the common areas were clean and in good repair. My room was quite large, with a minifridge, microwave, and sink. There was a dining table for four, a living area with footrest and a large window. The bedroom was separated by French doors. The bed was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was sufficient, albeit a little dark. There is also a good size closet. The hotel was extremely quiet, I did not hear any extraneous noise at all. I ordered dinner and breakfast through room service. The service was excellent. The breakfast was well worth the $9 and was delicious. This was one of the best stays that I have had at an IHG property and I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Impressed with our 1 night stay over. Staff were very friendly at check in and informative about breakfast. Room was clean and spacious, beds and pillows very comfortable. Room had fridge which was great. Bathroom clean .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2018

We stayed with a conference a few weeks back. The hospitality room was a mess and dirty dishes were still on the table. One of the Air conditioners did not work and the door would not lock. The maintenance guy finally showed up but kept getting interrupted by the front desk. That room should have been cleaned before we got there. Our room was not ready when it was supposed to. The food was OK and not great. The worst of all, We got charged over $300 for nothing as our weekend was already paid for. I heard of a lot of people also got charged for a room that they already paid for in advance. This hotel needs a major overall. We are not coming back.

Room Tip: go someplace else
1  Thank Dianne W
Reviewed June 5, 2018

We stayed with a conference and it was by far the worst experience I've ever had. It was bad last year but this essentially took the cake. All rooms were paid for in advance and they charged my credit card almost $300 - double dipping! The service was horrible start to finish - have you ever stayed at a hotel where you see EVERYONE having check in problems - stay here if you are curious to see what that is like. The food was mediocre and the attention to detail was non-existent.

Room Tip: Don't book!
1  Thank Melissa S O