US$118
US$108
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$176
Hyatt.com
US$129
US$101
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$139
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$129
GardenInn.com
Courtyard Boston Marlborough(Marlborough)(Great Value!)
US$127
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$123
US$134
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

All reviewscoffee teagreat hotelwafflesroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastwe've stayedpleasant stayhot tubking bedfresh fruitbusiness tripwould stay here againconvenient locationhockey tournamentthe breakfast areaplenty of parkingfitness center
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

This property is pretty typical of other Hampton Inns. It is clean and the staff is very helpful and friendly. The pool area looks great!

The location is a great place if your looking to stay just outside of Boston.

I would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jdms33
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear jdms33,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Marlborough and for sharing your wonderful experience online. We are delighted to read that you loved our convenient location and pool. Also, we are happy that you were impressed with our helpful associates. Thank you for being our loyal guest. It was our pleasure hosting you and we hope to welcome you back with us soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

First, the good. The room was immaculate and I think very recently updated. Easily the best hotel shower that I have ever seen. Breakfast was the standard Hampton Inn with a couple of very nice additions - kiwi and a bowl of mixed berries.
Now, the bad. Paper-thin walls and a lot of hall noise as late as 2 am as there were numerous teenage sports teams in the hotel. The pillows were terrible - not the lovely mix of pillow types that I have found in other H. Inns. The breakfast area was a mess early in the breakfast period - clearly, keeping it clean is not in the plan. The check-in staff forgot the standard bottled water for Silver Honors clients, until I asked.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear eaglekg,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit to Marlborough. It was disheartening to read about the issues you encountered during your stay. We take these concerns seriously and place great emphasis on maintaining a clean and healthy safe environment for all of our guests. Your concerns have been relayed to our leadership team and together we will make sure steps are taken so this doesn't happen again.

We value your feedback and your business. The next time you and your family are in the area, I hope you will give us a second chance. I will personally see to it that your experience will be memorable and up to our usual high standards.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

One of my favorite hotels in the Marlborough area. Stayed here multiple times for hockey tournaments. Very clean. And a great price for group rates. Great pool area. They also have a small room with a few games with a knee hockey area. With boards!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Dear 18brandyk,

We love hearing that our guests had a good time and it sounds like you and your family enjoyed everything our hotel has to offer. It great to know that you were impressed with our clean as well as well-equipped accommodations. We are glad that we were able to start your each day on a bright note with the variety of breakfast options we offered and enjoy the pool and knee hockey room. Thank you for your glowing recommendations and we can’t wait to be of service to you on your next trip to Marlborough. Thank you once again for all your gracious compliments for the Hampton Inn by Hilton Marlborough.

Reviewed May 25, 2018

I would not rate this hotel very highly when compared to other Hampton's I have stayed at. Like another guest I think the room walls are thin and its easy to hear the guests next door. The hot food on the breakfast bar was very average. The hotel is near a lot of restaurants but the person on reception did not seem that helpful and when I asked for good places to eat. When I stated I liked typical American food, "Five Guys" was recommended to me....is that the best you can recommend and I would suggest you have an available restaurant list !! My main gripe is that the morning shower water was lukewarm and I could not get this to be hot. The rate seems high but I guess standard for the area.

Note: if using a older GSP this is 277 Boston Road West and not 277 Boston Road East, which also exists, but the hotel was helpful with directions when I called. Would I stay there again on business, maybe, but I would also look at other similar priced options too next time. The Hotel does have a set of ear plugs by each bed which I have not seen before at a Hampton, maybe because others think there may be too much noise.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear RealWelshAle,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Marlborough and for sharing your experience online. I am terribly sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your guest room and wish we could have addressed this during you stay. We want you to have a clean and comfortable home away from home. I do apologize that my staff didn't suggest restaurants that were in the area as we have many new restaurants close by. I have followed up with my staff members on this and have put additional measures into place so that this does not reoccur. Yes when traveling to the hotel there is a west and an east side of Boston post Road. I am happy to hear that the staff was able to get you directions to us when you called the hotel to inquire.

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

I stay at Hampton Inns across the country. I love their beds and breakfasts. But the layout in this room made no sense to me. The "wardrobe" was on the opposite side of the bed, furthest from the door and bedroom and tucked in the corner next to the desk and chair. If someone wanted to get to it you had to move the chair (and or the person sitting in it) to open the doors. You had just enough clearance to open the doors without leaning on the bed. And the pole was center, not side to side, so you couldn't see your clothes and had to pull the clothes hanging in the front off the rack to get to the back. The nightstands had no drawers. The plugs were located on the bottom of the lamps, if I wanted to charge my phone, since it's a hardwired charger, I had to move the lamp to the edge of the nightstand top so I could let the charger hang over the edge to accommodate the oversized plug. And this was the first time I've seen wire pull out drawers in the credenza that the TV sat on and the refrigerator was built into. it was just very odd. The bathroom was okay but the countertop sink was kitty corner so you had less counter space and even the hotel didn't have enough counter space for their soap dish. I've been traveling a lot lately and I've noticed the upgrades to every hotel that we've stayed in has had no common sense applied to the design my suggestion is to bring a power strip wherever you go.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
MarlboroughHI, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Dear AuntieGenius,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Marlborough and for sharing your experience online. We apologize that the newly renovated room designs did not meet your expectations. Hampton as a brand sets very high standards with regard to service and facilities. I will be sure to share your feedback with my upper management. Your feedback is important and will help us excel going forward. Thank you and we hope you will change your mind and stay with us again.