“Cocktails and sushi”
Review of YOKI

YOKI
Reserve with OpenTable
YOKI is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 143 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2017

We stopped here for a few cocktails and appetizers. The drinks were good and the food was decent. I thought the squid was rubbery. Be aware that when you order the octopus appetizer, you'll be getting the entire little octopus, head and tentacles still in tact. My husband said it tasted very good, but the idea of eating the whole thing like that may make some squeamish.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Business stay at Medford for 2 days last week. My colleague and I went to YOKI which is highly recommended by the hotel on arrival day.
We were escorted to the table by a lady who is very pleasant and polite. However, the waitress served us is rude and urges us to order once we settle. Also, she scowled and gave us a look of annoyance when I asked for separated bills.
We were very disappointed that our evening was spoiled by the poor attitude of the waitress.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I had a great dinner here. Prices are reasonable, and the restaurant has a comfortable atmosphere and a wide variety of selections on the menu. The staff was very nice, and efficient. I got there for an early dinner at 5:15 on a Wednesday night, but I was surprised how full the restaurant was by the time I left. I would come again when I'm in the area.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Extensive menu including appetizers. Can have several delicious appetizers instead of a meal. Extremely busy so do need a reservation. Did run out of clams and omitted an item in my order. Did compensate me with a percentage off the bill.
New and clean atmosphere with good food. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

The food here is great very very fresh we do a ton of take out here with the girls from work there pad Thai is amazing love there spring rolls and the chicken teriyaki with noodles is yummy I'm not a fish person so this place is great with other things to eat. The girls at work love there sushi