“Family friendly ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We got here soon after they opened on Sunday and they were able to seat us quickly. We had a large party with three children. They had plenty of high chairs and brought over crayons and children's cups of water without us even asking. Our food came quickly and was tasty. The waitress was efficient and checked on us a few times. Parking was really easy, just behind the restaurant. I found this to be an easy place for our family to eat out!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

We love to go to Mexico Lindo when we can get everyone together. The Margarita menu is a favorite, as our the Nachos Idahos as an entree!

Service is always fast. The food is always tasty. Free chips and salsa to start.

One of our Melrose Favorites.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Love Mexico Lindo, always crowded. Love the salads, fish tacos, fajitas, chicken wings, and the margaritas

Reviewed 12 February 2017

We had intended to eat across the street at a certain Italian place and thought we would get in there early...nope...it was packed! We looked around a bit and Mexico Lindo looked like an okay place. Wow were we surprised. It was so delicious! Best chili rellenos I have EVER had and I order them whenever they are on a menu. My friend loved his dinner and the services was excellent. Also, where else can you get a $5 glass of wine? It was a great experience and I will find my way back there. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I am by no means an expert on what would be considered 'authentic', I just know that I love 'mexican' food and this place was tops! The decor was great, the chips and salsa at the table are also great, and the food was perfectly filling.

I ordered a combination plate that came with a chile relleno and cheese enchilada, side of rice and beans. Both had flavors that were perfect, the rice and beans were a standard complement. Pal got a burrito, and he said they cooked it exactly how he enjoys them! All portions were huge and I left feeling uncomfortable stuffed, in a good way.

Been to Mexico Lindo? Share your experiences!