“Best tomato sausage pies”
Review of Thwaites Market

Thwaites Market
Ranked #2 of 124 Restaurants in Methuen
Reviewed August 9, 2017

This is a family owned market that also makes some of the best pot pies and sausages.
I make it a priority to order my pies in advance whenever I am heading northeast toward NH or ME, as their pies sell out quickly. I only wish they were closer. The help is very friendly, greats everyone with a big smile.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

They have a variety of pies to choose from. My husband loves the pork pies and I love the chicken. They also have just veggies that are also yummy.it is a take out store.

1  Thank scottnancy12
Reviewed May 23, 2017

After twenty-some years living in Methuen, I just discovered this little gem for Anglophiles and others. This is a small grocery store and butcher with a selection of products from the United Kingdom. The meat pies were delicious, though slightly different from the kind I usually get in the UK. The meat is ground and holds together. The crust was golden and crisp. A couple beef and couple lamb pies with some homemade gravy made a wonderful weekday dinner. Another evening we fried up some English bangers and had the traditional 'bangers and mash' with onion gravy. It was yummy. The staff were lovely. I suggest getting there early in the day to get a better pie selection.

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Not only do they have the best meat pies, the people working here are just the nicest. We go at least once week. Top notch food and employees!

1  Thank joemyluv
Reviewed May 22, 2017

We enjoy a mix of pork, tomato sausage, Italian sausage, chicken and broccoli pies. Makes for a belly warming appetizer before the big game. The pies heat up nicely on the grill, keeping the pastry crispy and filling hot.

Been to Thwaites Market? Share your experiences!