“Delicious”

Add it.
P J Pizza Place
Ranked #42 of 125 Restaurants in Methuen
Reviewed August 19, 2018

My husband introduced me to this place many years ago. we've had their pizza, which we love as well as the veal cutlet subs. The veal portion of the sub is so large it actually overhangs out of the roll, the sauce is just right - a bit on the sweet side which is how I like it, and the (bread) rolls are always fresh. Just recently I ordered the veal cutlet and spaghetti dinner - there was so much food, I could have shared it with 2 other people. Delicious as always.
For those of you who have never been here, please note that there is minimal seating which is one of the reasons we normally get take out.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

We heard about the PJ Pizza from our friends and we said to try it. It was a pretty good decision. We had a PJ combo and it was delicious. I gave them 5***** for the pizza and 2** for the subs, because they are not as good as we expected.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 22, 2016

Have been there several times mostly for take out . They have the best veal cutlet sandwiches around . You wont be disappointed

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed December 26, 2015

A special price on an extra large pizza on Tuesday nights sounded good so we ordered two by phone. When I arrived to pick them up at the appointed time, I had to wait more than 15 minutes while my husband drove around the block with two small kids in the car, as there is only onstreet parking in a congested neighborhood. I was told that the oven had been "out". It might have been worth the wait if the pizza was spectacular, but it was no better than many other local places. I won't go back.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed July 7, 2015

I have been here so many times over the years.. I knew the current owner's dad and mum, they were so good to us as kids.

The pizza is square, like "beach pizza" we got in Salisbury. Its got a mild sauce, and a slice of provolone on top is yummy.

I live in England now, but a trip home is incomplete if I miss out on pizza from PJ's. Funnily enough, the only other place I had pizza like this was in Rome!

They also have sandwiches and desserts... this is a family run business that looks after its regulars. Please try it... tell them what you like, they won't disappoint.

Small eat in area that is the same as in the early days of the shop, but take away is best. Cries of Ooooh PJ's! follows the recognisable unmarked box landing on the table. The Laudani family have given us a wonderful venue that still upholds not only old school pizza, but old school values.

Date of visit: August 2014
1  Thank Bethann S

Been to P J Pizza Place? Share your experiences!