“Great pizza amazing service”
Review of Mano's Pizza

Mano's Pizza
Ranked #15 of 122 Restaurants in Methuen
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We were just in town for the night traveling through and saw this came recommended and was close to our hotel. This place is only delivery and carry out so we dropped by and made an order to get to take back to the hotel. The owner was beyond kind while we waited so genuine and friendly. The place obviously has loyal regular because he knew the name of so many people that came in. They were beyond busy so that is always a good sign! We had a plain pepperoni and a Caesar, delicious!

Reviewed 11 March 2017

I picked up a couple of pies on my way to my grandsons hockey game. I have only been here once so I will try it again, the pizzas were a little under-cooked and the topping were lite. I picked up 4 large pizzas and maybe it was too muck to handle all at once, I will try it again and update my review at that time.

1  Thank Rudy L
Reviewed 21 October 2016

We order take out at least twice a month. Pizzas are really good. Subs, calzones, and chicken wings are good too. They deliver within 30 minutes. I have had pizza at other restaurants,but this is the best.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

We were staying at a hotel in Andover that did not have room service and wanted something quick and tasty to eat so checked on TA and they have Manos We called and ordered, and picked up within 15 minutes of calling. The woman on the phone was very accommodating and actually gave me directions to the place. Although there was construction on 93 and confusing to find the place, we arrived safely. We saw some local police eating in there when we entered, a sure sign of a tasty place!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Great pizza, salads and subs. Pita bread is excellent, so is house dressing. Online ordering is convenient and delivery is usually quick and food is hot.

Been to Mano's Pizza? Share your experiences!