“Good for quick, simple delivery”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bada Bing Pizza & sandwich
Ranked #20 of 124 Restaurants in Methuen
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I order delivery from Bada Bing when we've had along day with no time to cook. The person who answers the phone is always prompt and the delivery service is always friendly as well. The food is pretty good.. we have tried the pizza, calzones, salads, rice bowl, onion rings. None of which we didn't like. I do wish they put more cheese when I ask for extra on a steak & cheese.. but I will still order from here once in awhile!

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Their specialty sandwiches are the best! Great sweet sauce. I prefer delivery since parking is a huge issues downtown Methuen.

Reviewed April 2, 2017

The best salad is just that. I have never had a bad meal here! Prices are great, bartenders know what you like.

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Bada bing has some great specialty items. Their Buffalo and barbecue chicken cheesesteaks are phenomenal. Their leg breaker pizza is delicious too. I haven't ventured too far from their specialty pizzas or subs but why would you want to?

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Excellent friendly service from the staff. Really good pizza, good crust, sauce and a variety of toppings. Quick turnaround from order placing to when food is ready.

Been to Bada Bing Pizza & sandwich? Share your experiences!