“Pleased and will return”

Not Your Average Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Not Your Average Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 124 Restaurants in Methuen
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: What does creative casual cuisine mean? Exactly what it says. We"re creative, because we reject the same-old-same-old in favor of tastes that are interesting and unique. We're casual because while our food may be worth getting dressed up for, we invite you to come as you are. We're all about cuisine in the sense that our chefs apply high standards of culinary art. There it is. Creative. Casual. Cuisine. If it sounds like your kind of place, then you – like us- are not your average Joe.
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We love their bread and dipping oil!! The price for the quality and quantity is a good buy. It's a go-to place for variety of food as well as service.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

The food is a bit better than average. The steak tips are good but the mashed potatoes are mostly not hot. The pizza is good. My husband likes the mac and cheese and the meatloaf. They allow dogs to sit outside of the patio so, that's a big draw to us

Reviewed August 28, 2017

After a long road trip with our youngest kiddos it was most definitely time for a date night. My husband and I decided a bite to eat and a movie at the Loop would be just the thing to perk us back up.

We both grabbed tuna dishes, my husband had the tuna steak with mashed potatoes and asparagus and I had the tuna wontons.

Both were average, slightly missing the mark of excellent. The Watermelon Sangria 100% made up for what the dishes were missing. Try it before it's gone! Light and refreshing with watermelon and mint.... It is hard to not want to go back just for this drink. YUM.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I love eating at Joe's. I always find something interesting to eat, and I love that the menus change seasonally. The food is comfor food, but not stodgy, and is always well prepared. I eat here for lunch with female friends and with my husband for a good casual dinner.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Love the bread and dip! You could just eat that and a great salad. Plenty of food leaving you full and satisfied. Try to go at odd times as it gets the movie crowds. Also don't count on any big conversations as it can be quite loud.

Been to Not Your Average Joe's? Share your experiences!