“Good Roast Beef”

Royal House of Roast Beef
Ranked #13 of 122 Restaurants in Methuen
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Good for takeout. Atmosphere is what it is. Apparently i have to write 100 characters for some dumb reason so I'm just continuing to type.

1  Thank greggagne

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Stopped by on my way home and picked up a few different sandwiches and side orders. All were cooked perfectly and had the right amount of spice and flavors. The bread was great, not sure but I think they make it there. Service was great and the place was clean.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

This is a regular stop for me when working in this area. The Super Roast Beef used to be my go-to lunch item, but after a colleague opted for the hot pastrami instead, it opened up new venues this time. Besides, the new management seems to have made the roast beef sandwiches a bit smaller, and not as piled high as the previous owners, which is a turn off for me. At least, I was not disappointed with the pastrami.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We frequently order takeout from this place. Everything is great. Roast Beef sandwiches are really good. Their haddock meal is so big that we usually split it. Pizza is good too. Many choices of subs and pizza.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

It's a small place, but a very good and convenient local place. My roast beef was loaded with meat and pretty inexpensive. My only complaint is that it was a little dry, but that was my fault for not ordering the extra sauce. I will make sure to do that next time I come back, and I will come back soon.