“Upward climb”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

If I only took into account the Sunday brunch buffet, I would give this 5 stars. BUT the dinners are just average and the service is slow, we got our meals wrong, like the next table overs meals and were asked if we wanted to keep it or wait for what we ordered - clearly wait, why would I want something I didn't order and then pay for it?? But I've noticed its getting better here so in a few months we will try again.

1  Thank Thea O

Reviewed September 9, 2017

It was a nice restaurant. The place was clean and comfortable and the service was friendly and quick. Decent diner type menu selection. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

There are a lot of choices and I'm told dinner specials, maybe not on Friday night? We had fish and chips and my husband had the chicken parm. Both were tasty and hit the spot. Looking around - it appears that prime rib is their most popular - served up with a potato, veggie choice and a nice popover. Maybe next time we will try that

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Friendly and welcoming staff, good service and ok menu. It was the only place still serving when we got into town. Bar food well prepared but not great...giant chicken wings too! Reasonably priced across the board for food and drinks.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Nice variety...everything from appetizer to desert included. Fresh warm bread and honey butter is yummy. And ofcourse their prime rib is always wonderful