“Coconut cake a huge hit”
Review of The Plate

The Plate
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Ordered a coconut cake for my husbands birthday. He is a huge food lover/ cook and usually criticizes cakes. This one he loved! Price was cheaper ordering it ahead than walking in. Highly recommend

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

I picked up my granddaughter for the day
and we stopped here for a quick breakfast.
She had scrambled eggs, homemade English muffin and one flapjack... I had a biscuit with jam and tea...everything was delicious...

Reviewed November 11, 2017

I have breakfast or lunch at The Plate 4-5 times a month. The food is delicious; the staff very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is casual and at busy times there can be noise. I keep coming back because the food is wonderful. Try the smoothies.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

A tasty bite to eat was had after our tour of Eustace Estate at the relatively nearby Plate @ Milton Market. We had tomato-fennel soup, a grilled cheese and a prosciutto, cheese and fig jam panini. Bakery items were also available. The eating area echoed noise.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

We are new to Milton and visited The Plate at the Central Ave. location on a Saturday afternoon for lunch with our two young kids. Between us, we had the pulled pork sandwich, the egg sandwich, and two nutella and bacon kids meals. They were all delicious... I mean really delicious. We added a couple of waters and an ice coffee and rang up around $40. No sides or anything else attached to that.

We'll definitely be back, but we'll ration it as a reward to the kids (and parents).

Been to The Plate? Share your experiences!