“A nice breakfast in a nice atmosphere.”
Review of The Plate

The Plate
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 6, 2018

I have been to the plate a few times,my wife goes there on a more regular basis.I have found this restaurant to have a nice bright interior. I usually have the salmon & egg sandwich which is delicious,this is my favorite.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Ordered a coconut cake for my husbands birthday. He is a huge food lover/ cook and usually criticizes cakes. This one he loved! Price was cheaper ordering it ahead than walking in. Highly recommend

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

I picked up my granddaughter for the day
and we stopped here for a quick breakfast.
She had scrambled eggs, homemade English muffin and one flapjack... I had a biscuit with jam and tea...everything was delicious...

Reviewed November 11, 2017

I have breakfast or lunch at The Plate 4-5 times a month. The food is delicious; the staff very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is casual and at busy times there can be noise. I keep coming back because the food is wonderful. Try the smoothies.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

A tasty bite to eat was had after our tour of Eustace Estate at the relatively nearby Plate @ Milton Market. We had tomato-fennel soup, a grilled cheese and a prosciutto, cheese and fig jam panini. Bakery items were also available. The eating area echoed noise.