“Tasty food”

Ranked #20 of 146 Restaurants in Natick
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

Been going here as long as I can remember. The food has always been tasty. The service is a bit rushed and borders on rude. This is the price you pay for the good food... I guess.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

This place is just outside the gate of the Soldier Center. I ordered the Bulgogi Box lunch with spicy pork. My tray came out with spicy pork as the main dish. Good cuts of pork, no fatty pieces. It came with a bowl of miso soup and also had a couple dumplings and some California sushi rolls, some Pad Thai, salad and some sticky rice. So usually mixed Asian restaurants have average dishes and don't specialize, but the Pad Thai was light with a strong flavor and the spicy pork was as good as any Korean restaurant I've ever eaten at. Great lunch!

1  Thank Troy H
Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

My mom, sister and I love Dah Mee! Whenever it's just the three of us we make a date of going to Dah Mee- we love the edamame, crab rangoon, pad thai, sushi, salad with peanut sauce, and especially the mochi! I've lived in Natick my whole life, and it's one of my favorite places to eat

1  Thank tgarry376
Reviewed November 12, 2016

Really nice little homey place with very nice owner...Good available parking around the block.Diverse menu with many popular classics.It helps to know Korean Food..Which is very good with good flavors just a little different from other cuisines.

Reviewed November 6, 2016

Service is fast and staff are courteous. Decent variety of Thai food, but have had better. Dumplings were horrible though - not at all what I expected - guess I should've asked the waitress for a more thorough description. Think it was nothing but rice pounded to a pulp and then shaped into logs. Chicken skewer (can't remember exact name) was good, though, as was the sauce.