“Good variety served well.”
Review of DAH Mee

DAH Mee
Ranked #22 of 147 Restaurants in Natick
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2017

We had eaten at Dah Mee before, and returned for dinner (previously, it was a lunch visit). We each ordered entirely different entrees, sides and drinks. The food was hot
and well made. A memorable meal!

Reviewed November 2, 2017

The food is okay and I have been before with a nice experience, however my recent visit was very unpleasant. I was by myself and in a hurry and my bill came to about $19. I paid with my card and signed the bill without leaving a tip because 1) I am from a country that does not tip at restaurants and 2) even though I am in the US and people tip here, I did not feel that the service merited one. When the owner saw that I didn't leave a tip, she returned the bill to me and told me I had to leave a tip and even told me that I had to leave $4. This is beyond unacceptable behavior in a business.

2  Thank Courtney P
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Needed a healthy kimchi fix and found it right in downtown Natick, one block from the town green. Awesome kimchi prepared by the owner herself. I had the pork kimchi stir fried with an extra helping of cold kimchi on the side - spicy delicious! Next visit, I will try the stone pot bibimbap. There is also Thai and Japanese on the menu but this is the place for Korean (although without the traditional banchan - small dishes of appetizers).

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

Every member of our family loves the food from Dah Mee. We order from there often, at least twice per month! Often it's takeout; but it's our goto spot for a winning dinner!

Reviewed May 4, 2017

I realize they sell sushi and Thai stuff, but the place is basically Korean. Their sushi is like everyone else's: frozen fish, second-rate rice, weird sauces to cover it up. The Thai I haven't had, so I won't comment. But the Korean food is solid.

This is a place for lunch, basically. The menu is kind of limited, and a little pricey for what it is (that's why they sell sushi, where you can make a fortune). But the chap chae, the kimchi and soondobu jigae--these are really rather good, and demonstrate just who's actually cooking back there.

The special lunchbox menu includes a nice "bulgogi rice" thing. It's basically a little pile of quick-cooked bulgogi, and then scattered through the rest of the box some rice, a little fake-o makizushi, some pickle, some kimchi, a couple nice fried fish balls, and some salad. An excellent lunch, to be honest, and at a fair price. Or just get one of the Korean entrees and skip any sides or appetizers.

It's nothing too great, frankly, but it's solid, clean, attentive, and (for the Korean food anyway) quite tasty.