“Amazing miso ramen ”
Review of Little Big Diner

Little Big Diner
Ranked #32 of 285 Restaurants in Newton
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit and it did not disappoint. I had the miso ramen and my wife had the pumpkin ramen. We started with the pickled cauliflower and chatted with one of the chefs as we ate. All in all great experience.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I had an excellent lunch here. I had the poke bowl which was amazing (tuna, avocado, nori with brown rice.) My daughter had the miso ramen. It had tons of noodles and the pork looked outstanding. (I didn’t taste it because she has a cold.) I highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner. It is tiny so can’t seat a lot of people. We got there at a good time but I can imagine it fills fast. Also, it is dine in only so no take out which is a shame. Probably not the kind of a place to linger over a meal at prime eating times but definitely worth a visit just to enjoy the food.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Our friends recommended this place, and we were like, ok another ramen place... WHAT A MISTAKE THAT WAS!!!! These were hands down the best ramen we had ever tasted (Japan included), and the service is great also. Hopefully we will be back soon and be able to sit at the bar to see the preparation! What an amazing place!!!!

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

The Bahn Mi Grilled Shrimp sandwich was delicious, the Ultra Ramen as enough to feed a small family, the lobster roll special had a nice little spicy kick.

Coming back next time in Newton.

Reviewed July 28, 2018

One can only hope that an adjoining business goes out so they can expand! Little menu, BIG flavors. I had the quinoa bowl with ground pork, cucumbers, radishes, and some other kind of greens and it was so crunchy and tasty and filling and reasonably priced. When you sit at the four seat counter, the chefs are at your elbows, and busy, pleasant fellows they are. A great experience but don't try with a party larger than two.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Little Big Diner? Share your experiences!