“GIANT SLICES - Best thin crust pizza”
Review of Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #34 of 283 Restaurants in Newton
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

Crisp, thin tasty crust, perfect blend of cheese and sauce. Still bubbling from the oven, chunks of tomato, mixed with whatever toppings you get. I get it by the slice, 1 cheese and 1 special of the day! Unique seasonal flavors that are always delicious.
They also have sandwiches and salads. Both are very good and priced for the area.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Outstanding pizza menu. Very good taste. Has it ready for you when they say . Highly recommend for the taste as well as the service.

Reviewed October 11, 2016

not so friendly service and average food. not much to add. prices are ok...fair. Pizza is thin crusted, egg plant lacked taste could have used more sauce. largest sign inside was about cleaning your own dishes

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were visiting from Pittsburgh when we stumbled onto this little pizza shop. I got a sandwich and she ordered two slices of pizza. Delicious! A little small for dining in but we managed.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

I stopped in to Sweet Tomatoes yesterday and had a slice of the day - BBQ. It was possibly one of the best slices of pizza I've ever had and I've been to New York. There was something about the sauce and the way the meat was smoked. Even their plain cheese slices are very good.

Been to Sweet Tomatoes? Share your experiences!