“Don’t miss this place!”

Cuisines: Chilean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Our Air b&b host recommended Comedor, and suggested we try for one of the outside tables (as there were no reservations available during Boston College’s Parents Weekend).

The service was as good as it could be in a restaurant that was going full steam ahead on a busy weekend night.

The stand-out dishes for us were the octopus, and the spicy pistachio wings (which we got a second order of!).
I have never had octopus that was so tender, it was perfect!! And those wings are in their own class.

The Costa Rican coffee (by George Howell) served in a French Press is worth a special mention: five stars.

The entire meal was a top notch experience. The bill was reasonable when you factor in the quality of the food and service.

I strongly recommend Comedor, and I can’t wait to go back!!!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 24, 2018

I am a frequent visitor of Massachussets, every year I came here to enjoy the landscape and the amazing nature of New England.
In every visit I visit the Comedor restaurant realizing that Is one of the best in terms of taste, flavors, creative and reasonable prices. This year I can try wit Ribs bbq prepared 8n a different but delicious way, the octopus a la chilena, the humilla fritters, the crispy flounder lettuce and so on every dish is a big experience. Besides there are a very creative cocktails.
The chef Fernanda is one of the best in Ma. congrats

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We keep coming back and they do not disappoint. On a Wednesday night at 8pm the place was packed. We ordered 4 small plates to share and they were all so delicious and fresh. We ended with shared dessert that was fantastic. The service is very friendly but the place gets very noisy. There is patio seating that is on a first come basis.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

The ambiance is a little lacking but the cocktails and food makes up for that. In my humble opinion (I am world traveler and have eaten in over 60 countries in the world) this is simply one of the tastiest tapas type of meals I have had in the US, the food is exceptionally tasty.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018

This is just a great place. We have been going here since they opened. The small plates are delicious and inventive, good beer and drinks, friendly service though every time I went there something went wrong, once at the bar dishwasher water squirted and our food got wet (we were almost done with the dishes) but we were not compensated for it, last time I went, they forgot to bring a dish but I will continue to go, I like it very much.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Comedor? Share your experiences!