“Baklava is my Mom's favorite!”

Christo's Famous Pizza
Ranked #14 of 61 Restaurants in North Adams
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 10, 2016

Every time I travel home to visit my Mom I have to bring her Mary's baklava! She just loves it! And I especially enjoy the Chicken souvlaki dinner. Moist and tender chicken with savory spices that I know are tastes straight from Greece!

Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

Pizza was just average, crust tasted like pre-made frozen, topping were good and so where the people but I don't think I will try again.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

We were in this weekend. 7:30 on a Saturday night and we were the only ones- that was the first red flag. The waitress was nice but she was 2 weeks on the job and still had no idea about what was on the menu, how to pronounce things, or what was in dishes. She kept having to run to the back to have questions answered. One person had a small pizza that she said was very good. The remaining 5 of us were not blown over by anything we had. The moussaka wasn't bad but not great either. Salads were iceberg and the "Greek" dressing was mostly orange oil. The tzatziki was doled out in tiny portions but that was ok because it was very disappointing. Overall, mostly disappointing, I'd stick with the pizza.

Reviewed March 22, 2016

We ordered take pizza and wings for delivery. The order was filled correctly and delivered very quickly. The pizza was OK. sauce was average, toppings average, crust was under seasoned and slightly less crispy than I like. The wings were OK.

Reviewed March 16, 2016

We were there for a BSNA party. The food was very good. We very much enjoyed our pizzas and chicken wings. The service was very good.